List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/03 08:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 04:15AM, Views: 2563, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/03 01:45PM
    Re: Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?
    alanadz

Quote YR2013: Jack will forgive her, he understands what it's like to be sick. Jack has a heart and he knows Sharon will never intentionally hurt anyone. I'm sure Sharon will beat up on herself when she's on her medications and feeling better. She's one of the few on this soap who shows remorse for her actions.

Um maybe. He forgave her when she cheated on him and slept with his brother. So you never know.

#12   2013/10/03 01:48PM
    alanadz

The other answer is, the writers need somewhere to er put Sharon. I don't believe for a minute that Sharon will be reunited with either Nick or Adam. So where do the writers usually put a woman when they don't plan to write a front burner love story for her? Jack!

#13   2013/10/03 01:48PM
    valleycliffe

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013: Jack will forgive her, he understands what it's like to be sick. Jack has a heart and he knows Sharon will never intentionally hurt anyone. I'm sure Sharon will beat up on herself when she's on her medications and feeling better. She's one of the few on this soap who shows remorse for her actions.

Um maybe. He forgave her when she cheated on him and slept with his brother. So you never know.

nevermind...nwar...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 01:49PM
    #14   2013/10/03 02:32PM
    Charlie Big

Quote alanadz: I have feeling these two are going to hit rock bottom almost at the same time. Will Jack, with all the mistakes he's made in the past, be able to understand that Sharon is mentally ill and forgive her?

I've had a feeling for a long time that a Shack redo is coming.

Sharon is going to a nut house for the mentally insane. It won't matter who forgives her, I am doubting that any of them will. Jack is going to survive. He and Sharon are worlds apart. Sharon don't need a man, she needs a shrink and mental hospital. She is just not stable enough for anything else.

I don't think that Nick, Jack, Phyllis, Avery and Summer will ever forgive that nutcase. She is crazy and there is nothing that will ever change that. The woman is talking to thin air and stalking Nick like a hungry tiger and abusing her own child. She is wacked. I don't see any of them giving her any pity or feeling sorry for the trick. She is an adult with help, if she wants it. Because she is a lazy freak, they have all had thier worlds turned upside down. I don't see them giving a flying fig for the idiot.

#15   2013/10/03 03:14PM
    alanadz

Quote kn1231: Jack and Summer can not seem to build any sort of relationship. If the interactions between the two of them keep going as poorly as they have been, I think Jack will feel somewhat relieved (for lack of a better word) when he finds out he's not actually Summer's father.

That, or it will hit him so hard that he turns back to drugs and ends up killing Delia. Which I think could make for a great storyline.

But to answer your question directly, I feel like there are not many real grudges that are held for long periods of time on this soap. And I can't see them making Sharon vs. Jack a big epic hate story, so I feel like in time he will just forget about it.

So true. Because even though Summer wants to give Jack a chance to be her father, she just doesn't feel it in her heart and she never will. She is a Newman, Nick is her father and that's what she wants. The fact that Jack being her father kills her chance to be Kyle doesn't help really does not help!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 03:16PM
    #16   2013/10/03 03:34PM
    GA527

Quote valleycliffe: AND it may come out that sharon didn't do anything for him to forgive...

Why can't some of you just give it up? Sharon did switch the test. Summer is not Jack's daughter. Why do you want Summer to be Jack's? Sharon is sick and has done some things that are not becoming. She did switch the test.Get over it!

#17   2013/10/03 03:46PM
    valleycliffe

Quote GA527:
    Quote valleycliffe: AND it may come out that sharon didn't do anything for him to forgive...

Why can't some of you just give it up? Sharon did switch the test. Summer is not Jack's daughter. Why do you want Summer to be Jack's? Sharon is sick and has done some things that are not becoming. She did switch the test.Get over it!

OLOL I don't have to get over anything.

It is MY opinion, you don't have to agree with it.

I have thought Summer to be Jacks since the beginning of this s/l which is supposedly 18 yrs ago.

IF YOU don't like MY OPINION, skip over my posts..

#18   2013/10/04 06:02AM
    janesBydiction

Quote alanadz:

You're right. He did forgive her for banging his baby brother while they were still married. And he forgave her for telling him that he was Faith's father. Jack has a big heart where Crazy Eyes is concerned. Maybe this will inspire him to do his own paternity test on Faith. I don't even think he was mad at Patty when she shot him though I may be wrong.

#19   2013/10/04 06:25AM
    alanadz

Quote GA527:

This desperation to make Summer Jack's daughter is to erase the Phick connection and justice for Sharon. Many feel Nick should not be rewarded for his affair with Phyllis by having a beautiful daughter. Also that would mean Sharon is the only woman who has kids by Nick.

#20   2013/10/04 06:30AM
    canada gal

Quote GA527:

wow, classic cyber bullying. everyone is entitled to their opinion. JMO, but I agree with valley. If this comes to fruition, its just more of lousy revisionist history these writers are dishing out.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list