List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/03 08:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 04:15AM, Views: 2518, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/03 08:37AM
    Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?
    alanadz

I have feeling these two are going to hit rock bottom almost at the same time. Will Jack, with all the mistakes he's made in the past, be able to understand that Sharon is mentally ill and forgive her?

I've had a feeling for a long time that a Shack redo is coming.

#2   2013/10/03 08:57AM
    Re: Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?
    trinilisa

My answer to your question is that he would. I think that once the get-out-of-responsibility card gets played, Jack, knowing that a hooker died in his living room because he was "sick" in a sense, may feel like he has no room to judge. Besides, if Jack can marry the woman who killed the mother of his child, I don't put anything past him.

#3   2013/10/03 09:32AM
    kn1231

Jack and Summer can not seem to build any sort of relationship. If the interactions between the two of them keep going as poorly as they have been, I think Jack will feel somewhat relieved (for lack of a better word) when he finds out he's not actually Summer's father.

That, or it will hit him so hard that he turns back to drugs and ends up killing Delia. Which I think could make for a great storyline.

But to answer your question directly, I feel like there are not many real grudges that are held for long periods of time on this soap. And I can't see them making Sharon vs. Jack a big epic hate story, so I feel like in time he will just forget about it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 09:35AM
    #4   2013/10/03 10:15AM
    valleycliffe

AND it may come out that sharon didn't do anything for him to forgive...

#5   2013/10/03 10:17AM
    Scotia

IF Didi dies as a result of a car driven by DUI Jack, then Sharon has her death on her shoulders, because Jack will have fallen off the wagon as a result of her switching the results of Summer' s paternity test.

Therefore, not only will she have destroyed Jack, but also Billy, Chloe and who knows what psychological damage to Summer, learning first Nick isn't her bio dad, then to find he is! Nick also IMO has to share some of the blame for keeping the original test results secret for all the years, and not having the test redone immediately after the original inconclusive result.

There has been a lot of fallout from this DNA mess, but the death of a child, if it happens, is a tragedy which can't be undone.

#6   2013/10/03 10:20AM
    alanadz

Quote kn1231: Jack and Summer can not seem to build any sort of relationship. If the interactions between the two of them keep going as poorly as they have been, I think Jack will feel somewhat relieved (for lack of a better word) when he finds out he's not actually Summer's father.

That, or it will hit him so hard that he turns back to drugs and ends up killing Delia. Which I think could make for a great storyline.

But to answer your question directly, I feel like there are not many real grudges that are held for long periods of time on this soap. And I can't see them making Sharon vs. Jack a big epic hate story, so I feel like in time he will just forget about it.

Yes, I think he will understand and forgive her. No one knows better than Jack what it's like to be crushed under the wheel of the Newmans!

#7   2013/10/03 10:22AM
    alanadz

Quote Scotia: IF Didi dies as a result of a car driven by DUI Jack, then Sharon has her death on her shoulders, because Jack will have fallen off the wagon as a result of her switching the results of Summer' s paternity test.

Therefore, not only will she have destroyed Jack, but also Billy, Chloe and who knows what psychological damage to Summer, learning first Nick isn't her bio dad, then to find he is! Nick also IMO has to share some of the blame for keeping the original test results secret for all the years, and not having the test redone immediately after the original inconclusive result.

There has been a lot of fallout from this DNA mess, but the death of a child, if it happens, is a tragedy which can't be undone.

I agree Nick shares some of the blame. If Sharon or Jack is driving the car that kills Delia, the fallout will be HUGE! It will be huge no matter who is driving, but if it's Sharon or Jack it will really be huge.

#8   2013/10/03 10:37AM
    Butterfly_Ki...

she doesn't deserve to be forgiven

#9   2013/10/03 10:41AM
    janetb

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: she doesn't deserve to be forgiven

Sharon chose to go off her meds and stopped seeing her doctor.What she did to Jack and Summer was cruel and just for her own gain.I don't buy the BPD excuse and neither should Jack.

#10   2013/10/03 12:37PM
    YR2013

Jack will forgive her, he understands what it's like to be sick. Jack has a heart and he knows Sharon will never intentionally hurt anyone. I'm sure Sharon will beat up on herself when she's on her medications and feeling better. She's one of the few on this soap who shows remorse for her actions.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list