List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please give another character a mental illness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please give another character a mental illness

Started by LoganH8tr at 2013/10/03 08:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 08:45AM, Views: 311, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/10/03 08:08AM
    Please give another character a mental illness
    LoganH8tr

I just read that other thread that contained a spumor about Sharon. If it is true, then someone else on this soap needs to be given a mental illness.

Give them a multiple personality disorder, so they can take on the personality of ninja and kung fu Sharon's psycho ass off a balcony.

Then they would be blameless cuz their mental sickness made them do it.

Give us an entertaining psycho like Patty...I liked her. Sharon is just pathetic and the way she is acting is so demeaning. Using kids. Hurting kids. Seriously cray cray.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 08:11AM
    #2   2013/10/03 08:45AM
    Re: Please give another character a mental illness
    trinilisa

Quote LoganH8tr: I just read that other thread that contained a spumor about Sharon. If it is true, then someone else on this soap needs to be given a mental illness.

Give them a multiple personality disorder, so they can take on the personality of ninja and kung fu Sharon's psycho ass off a balcony.

Then they would be blameless cuz their mental sickness made them do it.

Give us an entertaining psycho like Patty...I liked her. Sharon is just pathetic and the way she is acting is so demeaning. Using kids. Hurting kids. Seriously cray cray.

Ita with your post; I think that someone else needs a built-in excuse for all the evil they have done. Why should one anti-fanbase be judged for calling a character out because the character's "mental illness" is used to justify everything he/she does?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list