List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Women look like sausages...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Women look like sausages...

Started by rancher at 2013/10/02 04:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 08:53AM, Views: 2281, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/03 04:13AM
    Re: Women look like sausages...
    hopey pix

You got that right about Gloria,she looks marvelous!!So,does Lauren!!They sure shined in those sequined tops!!I just love how they look!Nikki needs to take notes!Her age is showing,and Lauren and Gloria look great!If Nikki does have back problems,she should get it checked!And even try some age-defying products,it does no good to get even older looking!Do it right now,Nikki!You are beautiful too!

#12   2013/10/03 04:25AM
    Lee4748

I am in my mid 60's and I cannot believe the tight dresses all these actresses and celebrities wear today. Forty or so years ago, these types of tight dresses with the butt sticking out and the girls exposed, were the 42nd Street dames. Now they are all wearing the same skin tight dresses. And I agree, Gloria looks elegnt because they dress her age appropriate. They need to tone down Nikki's appearance and cut the tight dresses (and the long locks as well).

#13   2013/10/03 08:22AM
    Nutty Nancy

I have to agree with everyone about the tight dresses most of the ladies wear. Another sticking point I have is the dresses that hang off one shoulder. I realize it in style, but it just freezes me to death. I keep wanting to pull it up for them. Of course I'm old and tend to chill easy.

#14   2013/10/03 08:53AM
    A fan since ...

I want to know what their secret is on losing ALL that weight!! they all look very well toned and healthy weight loss.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list