List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Women look like sausages...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Women look like sausages...

Started by rancher at 2013/10/02 04:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 08:53AM, Views: 2280, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/02 04:33PM
    Women look like sausages...
    rancher

My wife has been ill these week, so she has been watching Y and R with me while we eat lunch. I nearly choked when she said that too many women on the slow resemble "stuffed sausages." I am not going to get myself kicked off the board, so I will just say that some of the dresses need to be a size or two larger, according to my wife, who, of course, is always right.

#2   2013/10/02 04:44PM
    Re: Women look like sausages...
    Homesick Cajun

Quote rancher: My wife has been ill these week, so she has been watching Y and R with me while we eat lunch. I nearly choked when she said that too many women on the slow resemble "stuffed sausages." I am not going to get myself kicked off the board, so I will just say that some of the dresses need to be a size or two larger, according to my wife, who, of course, is always right.

My husband said to tell you "you're a good man."

And I agree with your wife!

#3   2013/10/02 04:51PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote rancher: My wife has been ill these week, so she has been watching Y and R with me while we eat lunch. I nearly choked when she said that too many women on the slow resemble "stuffed sausages." I am not going to get myself kicked off the board, so I will just say that some of the dresses need to be a size or two larger, according to my wife, who, of course, is always right.

Good husband, acknowledging that his wife is always right! I am female and in total agreement with your wife. I am going to add that the baby feeders don't always need to be on display. When referring to soaps, B&B should refer to "The Bold and the Beautiful", not butts and boobs.

#4   2013/10/02 06:44PM
    zuzu61

LOL.. I love your wife's description.. I've been trying to think of a better one than Spandex Coochee Snugglers.
    I can take the B&B's better than their poochee bone sticking out. ha.
    Sausages!! lol Love it.

#5   2013/10/02 06:59PM
    Busted

I agree with your wife. A lot of the dresses are a size or 2 too small.

#6   2013/10/02 07:08PM
    auntmille

I agree with you. Nikki's dress, today, was way too small. When she swung around on the hospital table, I thought we were going to get flashed. Her character is way too old to continue to dress that way. She's not in her twenties anymore, and she should dress like it. I'm not saying she should dress like a school marm, but it should be tasteful. What she had on today was not tasteful!

#7   2013/10/02 07:30PM
    WaveJumper

Not only too small but also way too short. I've seem woman wear tennis skirts that are longer than dresses that many of the characters wear.

#8   2013/10/02 07:51PM
    gardengoddess

Except Abby. She looks like a stick person with those little stick arms and legs. She needs to eat a burger or two. She is so skinny her head looks gigantic on that stick body. Someone feed her, please. Victoria too, she needs some weight on her stick figure. How can we believe that she can withstand the Wisconsin winters?

#9   2013/10/02 07:54PM
    gardengoddess

Is Nikki character ill for real? She has aged so much in the past year. She also walks very stiffly, like shes got a stick up her rear, or severe back problems, so sad.

#10   2013/10/03 01:37AM
    Homesick Cajun

I wanted to make one exception. After I saw yesterday's episode I thought Judith Chapman (Gloria) looked amazing. I think she is an extremely attractive woman. I loved what she was wearing at the event for Lauren.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list