List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WHY does Victor care about Conner but hates Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY does Victor care about Conner but hates Adam

Started by linder at 2013/10/02 02:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 04:11AM, Views: 1262, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/02 06:25PM
    Re: WHY does Victor care about Conner but hates Adam
    linder

yalls answer are different but the same...and this is so sad that Victor is like this...i mean this is a baby boy.a beautiful baby...

#12   2013/10/02 06:27PM
    linder

Quote ladycam: Victor will care about Connor for one reason. Connor is the reason for Adam's independence. Adam will no longer run after him and that will burn Victor. He enjoys being first in Adam's life but that place was fill by Connor.

I hope Adam will prove to be a great dad...

#13   2013/10/02 06:29PM
    linder

Quote janetb:
    Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote valleycliffe: WHY?

Easy. cause adam told him he couldn't..

That's right. Victor told Chelsea that NO ONE warns Victor Newman, and, as you said, no one tells him no. YOU GOT THAT??
    Victor is a vicious bully and needs to be taken down ASAP!!

Victor doesn't care about Connor, he sees it as having some sort of power over Adam and Chelsea.His kids and grandkids are nothing more than pawns and possessions to be used and abused as he wants.Chelsea should tell Adam about Victor's ''look at you, you're my grandson'' act.Keeping their son away from Victor might be one of the only things they agree on.

I hope she does tell.

#14   2013/10/02 08:01PM
    gardengoddess

You all have it down. Victor is like the devil and wants Conners young soul to mold and manipulate into one of his minions. Adam has opposed him, so of course he is out of the picture. But Conner is a clean slate. Vic is so evil.

#15   2013/10/03 04:11AM
    Lanie1959

Victor has always been good with the little ones he may be a hard ass but he does have a soft side...Adam has done nothing but try to punish Victor ever since he came to GC...He is tried frame Victor for murder, terrorized his wife made his child die, tried to frame his other son for murder and even after Victor started trying to be nice to Adam and inviting him to family functions he finds out Adam has been lying to him and betrayed him .Adam worked long and hard for Victor's wrath..

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list