List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WHY does Victor care about Conner but hates Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY does Victor care about Conner but hates Adam

Started by linder at 2013/10/02 02:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 04:11AM, Views: 1306, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/02 02:39PM
    WHY does Victor care about Conner but hates Adam
    linder

I just dont get it,,why in the world does Victor want to get to know his grandson,(conner)and treats Adam like he does..HE seems to want to spend time with him...I just dont get it..

#2   2013/10/02 03:10PM
    Re: WHY does Victor care about Conner but hates Adam
    calliope

Because Conner is a blank slate. He can be molded and shaped into a Victor and do all Victor's bidding. He loves all his family....until they develop minds of their own and don't follow Vic's every edict!

#3   2013/10/02 03:18PM
    Laduree

Victor is a control freak on steroids. He's also everything he criticizes about Adam- narcissist, delusional, egomaniac, etc. There aren't enough derogatory adjectives available to describe Victor. He has zero self-awareness, and the smug, self-righteous indignation he shows toward Adam, Chelsea and anyone else who deigns to stand up to him is laughable at this point. Victor is always telling Adam that he doesn't know the meaning of the word family or understand love. Victor must not possess any mirrors in his home.

I think his main reason for wanting to get to know HIS new grandson is to stick it to Adam.

#4   2013/10/02 03:22PM
    valleycliffe

WHY?

Easy. cause adam told him he couldn't..

#5   2013/10/02 03:39PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote valleycliffe: WHY?

That's right. Victor told Chelsea that NO ONE warns Victor Newman, and, as you said, no one tells him no. YOU GOT THAT??
    Victor is a vicious bully and needs to be taken down ASAP!!

#6   2013/10/02 03:47PM
    janetb

Quote Nutty Nancy:

That's right. Victor told Chelsea that NO ONE warns Victor Newman, and, as you said, no one tells him no. YOU GOT THAT??
    Victor is a vicious bully and needs to be taken down ASAP!!

Victor doesn't care about Connor, he sees it as having some sort of power over Adam and Chelsea.His kids and grandkids are nothing more than pawns and possessions to be used and abused as he wants.Chelsea should tell Adam about Victor's ''look at you, you're my grandson'' act.Keeping their son away from Victor might be one of the only things they agree on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/02 03:48PM
    #7   2013/10/02 05:54PM
    hubbardfan

ITA! And I hope Adam gets in Victor's face when he finds out he's been lurking around his child! I hope Chadam finally bond over AJ and make sure that Victor doesn't have a chance to contaminate their little one! If Nikki wants to see the baby, she'll have to meet Chelsea somewhere w/out Victor knowing and keep her big mouth shut about it! I've said it before, I wish Victor would have a massive stroke and never wake up!

#8   2013/10/02 06:06PM
    bukopandan

Ole Vic sees every baby as an extension of himself and his own manhood. It's as if his own sperm made Connor.

#9   2013/10/02 06:13PM
    ladycam

Victor will care about Connor for one reason. Connor is the reason for Adam's independence. Adam will no longer run after him and that will burn Victor. He enjoys being first in Adam's life but that place was fill by Connor.

#10   2013/10/02 06:19PM
    alanadz

I don't think Victor hates Adam.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list