List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The teen group

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The teen group

Started by trickster at 2013/10/02 02:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 08:30AM, Views: 737, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/10/02 02:46AM
    The teen group
    trickster

Is totally lacking on Y&R.
    Summer and Courteny are it. And the weirdo Fen.. they do not have a real story. They are so boring.

I watch DOOL as well and the younger set there is much more interesting to watch.

#2   2013/10/02 04:51AM
    Re: The teen group
    Homesick Cajun

Actually you might get your wish. How old are Stitch's kids? Rumor has it he's bringing wife and family to GC. So, his kids could easily be teenagers. Don't remember how old they are or how many he has.

#3   2013/10/02 12:22PM
    alanadz

Quote trickster: Is totally lacking on Y&R.
    Summer and Courteny are it. And the weirdo Fen.. they do not have a real story. They are so boring.

I watch DOOL as well and the younger set there is much more interesting to watch.

DOOL is masterful when it comes to having all generations represented. Weirdo Fen is right, then we have Summer and sometimes Courtney. Sad!

#4   2013/10/02 07:52PM
    jacksmyguy

I personally don't care much about watching teenage angst but, IMO, JFP and company had a perfect opportunity to have another teen on the show with Jamie. He was a cutie and his story was interesting and JFP just threw it away by letting the actor go. In fact, if Fen and Summer hadn't been SORASED, Y&R wouldn't even have them right now because they should both still be around 10 or 12 years old. I suggest you direct your complaints to the current regime.

#5   2013/10/02 10:36PM
    Tybee Island

Those kids never had a chance to act like teenagers. After they were so rapidly aged, they had one year of high school. Now they're already working and having adult issues. We even have a budding young supermodel. Supermodel, my a.

#6   2013/10/03 03:06AM
    Im-Backkkkkk

Days does the kid stories way better. Y&R writers don't have a clue what they are doing.

#7   2013/10/03 03:10AM
    Blue 501

Y&R always had teens with their stories during the summer when kids were out of school. Now they don't even try any more. Remember when they hired the kid Hunter, as a friend of teen aged Noah, then just dropped her story? I guess they know that few young people are going to watch no matter what they do. Things are just different now.

#8   2013/10/03 03:19AM
    Im-Backkkkkk

Quote Blue 501: Y&R always had teens with their stories during the summer when kids were out of school. Now they don't even try any more. Remember when they hired the kid Hunter, as a friend of teen aged Noah, then just dropped her story? I guess they know that few young people are going to watch no matter what they do. Things are just different now.

Hunter did just disappear and same for Eden. Days has teens that are interesting. Y&R needs to get back in the game.

#9   2013/10/03 04:18AM
    hopey pix

Bring back the Glo By Jabot kids!I loved them when they were on!They were the best,not this teen group now!!

#10   2013/10/03 08:30AM
    alanadz

I am not for going backward. I say move on but write stories that are interesting. It seems the Y&R writers have made up their minds that nothing they do will attract teens to the show. They may be right.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list