List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Yay Stitch is Nikki's son.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Yay Stitch is Nikki's son.

Started by ping123 at 2013/10/01 06:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 11:58PM, Views: 16257, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/07 09:40AM
    Re: Yay Stitch is Nikki's son.
    cards1

Right now my only problem with Stitch is I do question his physician skills...that he could not clue his BFF into the fact of normal length of pregnancy, due date...etc..and what a premature infant would look like and the kind of medical treatment a premmie newborn would require concerns me about Stitch's medical credentials. LOL.

#22   2013/10/07 09:49AM
    sunmama

Quote cards1: Right now my only problem with Stitch is I do question his physician skills...that he could not clue his BFF into the fact of normal length of pregnancy, due date...etc..and what a premature infant would look like and the kind of medical treatment a premmie newborn would require concerns me about Stitch's medical credentials. LOL.

--------------------------------------------------
    Go cards...but it is still going to be Stevie B, but I will gladly be wrong.

#23   2013/10/07 10:42AM
    samjam

I am sure Dylan is her son and Paul is his father, even though Nikki thinks it is the weird cult guy, it is going to turn out to be Paul's....I will bet ya

#24   2013/10/07 11:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote ping123: We'll see, but we all know it will be Dylan...

I'm confused; is it Stitch or Dylan? The title of the thread said it's Stitch, but this particular post says, but we all know it will be Dylan...So which is it? I read somewhere that Nikki is sitting at a table with Dylan and says she needs to confess something to him???

#25   2013/10/07 12:09PM
    grammapam

I don't believe nuttin' 'till the 'large' lady sings,lol!FYI....'spoiler' should have been in this title.**sigh**

#26   2013/10/07 12:47PM
    HonnyDiipp

I still think its Dylan. They are setting it up. Nikki HATING Avery was the final clue for me.

#27   2013/10/07 01:09PM
    Pastfifty

I agree that it's probably Dylan.

They need to spice up this rivalry between Nick and Dylan and this is perfect, don't you think?

I think the camera spanning to Stitch is just a red herring and nothing more. Also, Dylan keeps going on about how perfect his parents marriage was, etc. Soap writers can't wait to throw a monkey wrench into that kind of delusion, LOL. Remember that Penelope's sister told Paul that she adopted the baby to convince her ex to marry her which he did. And yes, the couple went on to have a long marriage and all. This sounds to me like the arrow is pointing right to Dylan's parents?

Both of Dylan's parents recently died, but nothing has been said about Stitch except that he has a wife and child.

I also think that's why they are not mentioning Penelope's married name on screen. Paul must know it if he knows the son is in Genoa City, but the writers want to keep us guessing?

#28   2013/10/07 01:14PM
    mahina

If its Stitch then great. Doe anyone know what his real name is?

If its Dylan then I can't wait to see how Nick reacts.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 01:18PM
    #29   2013/10/07 01:15PM
    Mstc

I would like to believe Stitch is Nikki's son, the actors clicked from the 1st scene. It was like she was talking to Nick. In my opinion, Dylan is boring, he and Avery deserve each other. Phyllis was right.

#30   2013/10/07 10:26PM
    xjustbestrong

It's Dylan that is Nikki's son.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list