List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Carmine's disguise SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carmine's disguise SPOILER

Started by rocki2 at 2013/10/01 03:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 06:57PM, Views: 1193, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/01 03:25PM
    Carmine's disguise SPOILER
    rocki2

I had to laugh out loud at Carmine's police disguise..those glasses don't exactly blend into the background.

#2   2013/10/02 03:31PM
    Re: Carmine's disguise SPOILER
    alanadz

Quote rocki2: I had to laugh out loud at Carmine's police disguise..those glasses don't exactly blend into the background.

ITA! LAME!!!

#3   2013/10/02 04:37PM
    rancher

He should have added the big nose to the glasses. Some GC
    residents must have poor eyesight like I do. Of course, there were SO MANY PEOPLE at the award ceremony----like 12----that he was lost in the "crowd." Can't they afford to pay a few people off the street to be in a crowd setting? Poor Lauren-----first, very few show up and then the bedroom show!!! I jest!! She deserves every rotten thing that comes her way.

#4   2013/10/02 04:51PM
    oldbat

Worst disguise ever. I actually laughed out loud.

#5   2013/10/02 05:45PM
    CdnMama

Quote rancher: He should have added the big nose to the glasses. Some GC
    residents must have poor eyesight like I do. Of course, there were SO MANY PEOPLE at the award ceremony----like 12----that he was lost in the "crowd." Can't they afford to pay a few people off the street to be in a crowd setting? Poor Lauren-----first, very few show up and then the bedroom show!!! I jest!! She deserves every rotten thing that comes her way.

So silly. I laughed. Lauren kept saying "the place is crawling with cops" I counted like, two plus Carmine? And duh Lauren, he's escaped and you are going to this event at the club? You know Carmine knows the club inside out he used to work there. Not only that, but her and Michael aren't very smart. If Carmine's last disguise was a maintenance man in her building, why wouldn't he dress as a cop to attend her function? It only makes sense that he'd be in disguise. How lame! And has anyone noticed how Fen and Carmine look alike in ways? I keep getting distracted by this in their scenes.

#6   2013/10/02 05:51PM
    lambykint

Quote rocki2: I had to laugh out loud at Carmine's police disguise..those glasses don't exactly blend into the background.

That same disguise worked for Superman.

#7   2013/10/02 06:57PM
    Lapcat55

He looked like Bachelorette Party stripper to me...how lame...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list