List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RUMOR about Villy!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RUMOR about Villy!

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/01 01:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/10 09:17AM, Views: 8677, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/01 01:25PM
    RUMOR about Villy!
    alanadz

I read that Delia is being killed off and that Victoria will become pregnant and have a child.

Oddly enough, this child would be the first Newman/Abbott child. I know about Abbey, but she is not really an Abbott.

#2   2013/10/01 03:16PM
    Re: RUMOR about Villy!
    Jackie10

I find it rather stupid to bring on babies and kill of kids then bring on more. When will it end.

#3   2013/10/01 03:29PM
    alanadz

Quote Jackie10: I find it rather stupid to bring on babies and kill of kids then bring on more. When will it end.

I hate to see kids get killed, even when they are fictional. But I do get the reasons they are removing Delia. Billy Abbott and the maid's daughter having a kid together? NO!! Snobbish Jill Abbobtt and the maid sharing a grandchild? NO!!!

#4   2013/10/01 03:51PM
    Jackie10

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Jackie10: I find it rather stupid to bring on babies and kill of kids then bring on more. When will it end.

I hate to see kids get killed, even when they are fictional. But I do get the reasons they are removing Delia. Billy Abbott and the maid's daughter having a kid together? NO!! Snobbish Jill Abbobtt and the maid sharing a grandchild? NO!!!

I dont think that is the reason at all. They have sucessfully co grandparanted for years. There has to be another stupid reason for it if Delia is indeed killed. Perhaps Chloe and Stitch will start a family together or maybe Dylan and Chloe. Who knows what these writers are thinking. Maybe even Chloe and Kevin will have a child together. But Delia was hardly ever on. Wonder if Ester will also leave the show if this happens?

#5   2013/10/01 04:23PM
    Kerfuffles

Quote alanadz:

Wait...what? So Billy needs to have a kid with the stripper's daughter instead? Ha!

#6   2013/10/01 04:31PM
    Kerfuffles

Quote alanadz: I read that Delia is being killed off and that Victoria will become pregnant and have a child.

Oddly enough, this child would be the first Newman/Abbott child. I know about Abbey, but she is not really an Abbott.

How is Abbey "not really an Abbott"? You are telling me that Ashley isnt a "real Abbott"? John Abbott raised Ashley her entire life his own and as an Abbott. She IS an Abbott in every way that counts.

And, um, isn't Johnny a Newman & Abbott child? He's adopted, sure, but that doesn't make him any less Victoria & Billy's child, does it?

This idea that Johnny is not a "Newbott" or Abbott/Newman bc he's adopted is so gross to me.

Also sl-wise I have no interest in watching Billy continuing to play Victoria's lapdog & nurse through yet another baby sl. Billy Miller has said he wants Billy the character to not have anymore kids. He's apparently tired of baby sls too. Wish TPTB would listen to him.

#7   2013/10/01 04:36PM
    Restless_fan

One thing is for sure, if Victoria does have another child she will have plenty of time to take care of it since she is never with Johnny, never with Reed and spends even less time with Delia.

#8   2013/10/01 04:38PM
    janetb

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote alanadz: I read that Delia is being killed off and that Victoria will become pregnant and have a child.

How is Abbey "not really an Abbott"? You are telling me that Ashley isnt a "real Abbott"? John Abbott raised Ashley her entire life his own and as an Abbott. She IS an Abbott in every way that counts.

And, um, isn't Johnny a Newman & Abbott child? He's adopted, sure, but that doesn't make him any less Victoria & Billy's child, does it?

This idea that Johnny is not a "Newbott" or Abbott/Newman bc he's adopted is so gross to me.

Also sl-wise I have no interest in watching Billy continuing to play Victoria's lapdog & nurse through yet another baby sl. Billy Miller has said he wants Billy the character to not have anymore kids. He's apparently tired of baby sls too. Wish TPTB would listen to him.

TPTB should listen to Billy Miller.Billy Abbott has been through the drama of Delia, Lucy, Johnny and now Victoria wanting another baby.

#9   2013/10/01 05:03PM
    greengrass

I have never read or heard of Billy Miller saying that Billy Abbott didn't want anymore kids.BM loves kids.He is so good with them.I don't think BM would say anything about the s/l 's he is given or even make a comment like that.All the actor's on that show are pretty careful in what they say.

#10   2013/10/01 05:17PM
    villyforever55

Kids only appear when they are written to do so, just like every other character on the show.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list