List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NIKKI'S SON SHOULD BE..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NIKKI'S SON SHOULD BE..

Started by y.nr at 2013/09/30 09:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 07:00AM, Views: 1861, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/02 04:41AM
    Re: NIKKI'S SON SHOULD BE..
    Axl Rose

If it's Dylan then storyline-wise that is the best choice really for Dylan to be Nikki's long-lost son

#12   2013/10/02 04:41AM
    Axl Rose

If it's Dylan then storyline-wise that is the best choice really for Dylan to be Nikki's long-lost son

#13   2013/10/02 05:44AM
    Bresean

I think Nikki's son will be Dr. Stitch, not Dylan.

#14   2013/10/02 06:17AM
    Topaz72

I have three choices, Cane, Dylan and Stitch. The writers could be leading us one direction, when the truth is in another. Who is Cane's parents? I can see it being Dylan and therefore having a connection with Nick being his brother and the connection to Avery. The Cane connection could cause problem for Victor and Nikki, because Victor owns Chancellors now and Cane is the CEO until Victor decides differently. The Stitch connection, is that Stitch being a medic/doctor, will know about Nikki's health problems and this could become a problem for Nikki when she finds out if Stitch is her son and her reaction to him every time she sees him. Only time will see which way the writers take this.

#15   2013/10/02 06:27AM
    loiuse

I don't think so, I believe it's Stitch the Doctor, Dylon's BF, he's older than Nick & Viki, so yeah I believe it will be Stitch.

#16   2013/10/02 06:27AM
    consensus

[quote]Quote Bresean: I think Nikki's son will be Dr. Stitch, not Dylan. [/quot

If the writers make Dylan the son of Nikki,then that will be really messed up for the character. Especially with his PTSD. He grew up knowing only two people as his parents, how traumatised he would be if this is placed on him now that his life is in shambles and the son he thought was his own is no longer. There will be alot to sort out for this to work... I will prefer that they make Dr.Stitch her son, he is coming w/out any baggage and he is in a better position to handle both Nikki and Victor.

#17   2013/10/02 06:31AM
    clicquot1

S/L wise it makes the most sense for Dylan to be the long-lost son of Nikki because he will cause the most conflict with his halfsies and with the ba ba black sheepson(Adam)!

Dylan/Avery met, had an affair, and lost a baby together!

Dylan comes to GC after to Avery but finds her "with" NN.

Dylan causes problems for Navery but then has a ONS with Adam's knocked up soon to be ex-wife!

Dylan marries the ex-wife of Adam and begins a confrontational relationship with Adam thinking he is protecting his own baby mama!

The bby is born and later Dylan finds out he is NOT the baby daddy and devastated he runs to Avery(on her weddding day)and she choses conforting her "ex" over getting married to NN!

Avery is late to her wedding and it is called off!

Later NN & Dylan both drink in the park & possibly setting up that one or both could have problems with booze like mommy!

Chelsea moves in w/Adam(and the bsby, of course!)but tells BLZ BUB) that she still loves Dylan!

Dylan also has a friendship with Sharon and Faith likes him!

Neither Cane nor Stitch really have all this shared history with other Newmans. Unless somehow Matt Miller would be the baby daddy and Nikki blocked it out! Don't see Cane being the son, at all!

#18   2013/10/02 06:33AM
    loiuse

Quote xjustbestrong: Nikki's long lost son is Dylan.

Niki's son who is he??,Dylon had a mother & father, Stitch don't know to much about him, he came into the soap being Dylon's BFF, a new add on, so yes I believe it's Stitch, he's older, & Dylon & Nick are around the same age, look at Stitch he is just the fit.

#19   2013/10/02 07:00AM
    Axl Rose

If Cane turned out to be Nikki's son then explain Cane having a twin brother Caleb an identical twin brother Caleb at that? And not to mention Cane grew up with Colin and Genevieve as his parents and not to mention Samantha was his sister and they all lived in Australia with Cane pretty much growing up in a mob family

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list