List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis ??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis ??

Started by Butterfly_Kissess196 at 2013/09/30 03:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 03:43PM, Views: 4949, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/03 12:45PM
    Re: Phyllis ??
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote mgmad1993: We need Phyllis back! I agree, not sure another who can pull her off the way Michelle did.

she is just someone who can't be replaced

#32   2013/10/03 01:09PM
    Soulsistah

Quote nikkikin:
    Quote vikis3: In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

LOL EXACTLY!!!!!!

Ditto. It's the most entertaining Phyllis has ever been: Silent in a Coma! Lol! She should stay that way because I truly am loving the NO PHYLLIS show! However, I will take some comfort in believing that MS will not be returning to the role and it probably has already been recast! Whew!

#33   2013/10/03 01:13PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:
    Quote mgmad1993: We need Phyllis back! I agree, not sure another who can pull her off the way Michelle did.

She has been before (by the amazing Sandra Nelson) and she WILL be again, no doubt. TG.

#34   2013/10/03 01:40PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:

She has been before (by the amazing Sandra Nelson) and she WILL be again, no doubt. TG.

did Sandra Nelson last ?

#35   2013/10/03 02:00PM
    Soulsistah

No, but not because she wasn't good. From what I read, MS' gig on Lynn Latham's "Pacific Palisades" didn't take off as expected (the show tanked), so she came back to Y&R. Sandra Nelson played the biggest storyline of Phyllis' history: when she lost custody of Daniel because her lies and trickery.

Just proves no one is irreplaceable. No one.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 02:01PM
    #36   2013/10/03 02:09PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote nikkikin:
    Quote vikis3: In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

LOL EXACTLY!!!!!!

Ditto. It's the most entertaining Phyllis has ever been: Silent in a Coma! Lol! She should stay that way because I truly am loving the NO PHYLLIS show! However, I will take some comfort in believing that MS will not be returning to the role and it probably has already been recast! Whew!

Nice to see you confirm that all the vitriol you spewed for years and years was really directed at the actress, as many suspected.

It's nice to be right.

#37   2013/10/03 02:26PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Soulsistah: No, but not because she wasn't good. From what I read, MS' gig on Lynn Latham's "Pacific Palisades" didn't take off as expected (the show tanked), so she came back to Y&R. Sandra Nelson played the biggest storyline of Phyllis' history: when she lost custody of Daniel because her lies and trickery.

I disagree. In fact, while they can find anyone they want to play the character of Phyllis, they won't be Phyllis! That is the difference. Michelle Stafford owns that character and no one will ever bring Phyllis to life like she could. It would be like watching someone steal an identity that is not thiers. The actor, if they choose one, will never be able to light up this show like Michelle did when she played the character. Even Mr. Bell said, many years ago, that is why he kept Michelle on after she came to Y&R. He adored her.

#38   2013/10/03 02:50PM
    edaem1

I hope the re-cast is Sandra Nelson.

#39   2013/10/03 02:54PM
    edaem1

Quote Soulsistah: No, but not because she wasn't good. From what I read, MS' gig on Lynn Latham's "Pacific Palisades" didn't take off as expected (the show tanked), so she came back to Y&R. Sandra Nelson played the biggest storyline of Phyllis' history: when she lost custody of Daniel because her lies and trickery.

And she was amazing as Phyllis. That scene when she lost Daniel was some really great work on her part. I would love to see her reprise the role.

#40   2013/10/03 02:58PM
    valleycliffe

Quote edaem1:

And she was amazing as Phyllis. That scene when she lost Daniel was some really great work on her part. I would love to see her reprise the role.

LOLOLOL I didn't realize that Pacific palisades was lml's...explains the whole gosh darn thing then...thanks.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list