List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis ??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis ??

Started by Butterfly_Kissess196 at 2013/09/30 03:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 03:43PM, Views: 5254, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/01 06:35PM
    Re: Phyllis ??
    pgl35

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:
    Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

And ALOT of us would love for Phyllis to come back. She brought excitement to the show. No one on the show now is remotely interesting. Way too much Sharon and Dylan , the two most boring on the show.

she needs to come back...even if only long enough to kick Sharons A$$

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.

I think this is an outstanding idea! Wonder if MS would go along with it? That would be great!

Wouldn't that be great if she did! I don't know what terms MS she left on . If it was on decent terms she might. But I doubt we will get that lucky..I just have a feeling that the new Phyllis recast will be showing up any day now. I don't think they are going to wait. And a new Phyllis busting Sharon won't work.

Pugs, on a kinda separate note lol can you email me?

Hey HC , I'm off to work now, but I will get with you this evening , ok?

Sounds great!

Look in your email

Just got it!

Great! I didn't think it was working properly!

#22   2013/10/01 06:35PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

And ALOT of us would love for Phyllis to come back. She brought excitement to the show. No one on the show now is remotely interesting. Way too much Sharon and Dylan , the two most boring on the show.

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.

I think this is an outstanding idea! Wonder if MS would go along with it? That would be great!

Wouldn't that be great if she did! I don't know what terms MS she left on . If it was on decent terms she might. But I doubt we will get that lucky..I just have a feeling that the new Phyllis recast will be showing up any day now. I don't think they are going to wait. And a new Phyllis busting Sharon won't work.

Sounds great!

Look in your email

Just got it!

I tried to reply. Did you get it?

#23   2013/10/01 06:38PM
    pgl35

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pgl35:

Sounds great!

Look in your email

Just got it!

I tried to reply. Did you get it?

I did , and just replied!

#24   2013/10/02 05:15PM
    localboy1

I definitely agree with you. I can`t stand Sharon, I do wish they bring back Phyllis she brought a lot of drama to the show, kick Sharon a$$ and take her off the show.

#25   2013/10/02 05:23PM
    bukopandan

Quote vikis3: In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

well, hate to burst your bubble BUT there's gotta be a reason her finger is moving !!

She needs her video game controller.

#26   2013/10/02 05:48PM
    alanadz

Quote localboy1: I definitely agree with you. I can`t stand Sharon, I do wish they bring back Phyllis she brought a lot of drama to the show, kick Sharon a$$ and take her off the show.

ITA. Sharon is the town crazy. So like the Pattycakes, it's time for her to go!

#27   2013/10/03 10:34AM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote vikis3: In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

well, hate to burst your bubble BUT there's gotta be a reason her finger is moving !!

She needs her video game controller.

whatever it takes to bring her back !!

#28   2013/10/03 10:34AM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote alanadz:
    Quote localboy1: I definitely agree with you. I can`t stand Sharon, I do wish they bring back Phyllis she brought a lot of drama to the show, kick Sharon a$$ and take her off the show.

ITA. Sharon is the town crazy. So like the Pattycakes, it's time for her to go!

lol maybe they can be room mates

#29   2013/10/03 11:44AM
    chicklet55

I don't care if she comes back just as long as she wakes up long enough to tell someone there about Sharon, and they get word to Avery and Jack.

#30   2013/10/03 12:27PM
    mgmad1993

We need Phyllis back! I agree, not sure another who can pull her off the way Michelle did.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list