List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis ??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis ??

Started by Butterfly_Kissess196 at 2013/09/30 03:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 03:43PM, Views: 5281, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/30 03:14PM
    Phyllis ??
    Butterfly_Ki...

She moved her finger at the end of todays show...soooooooooooo
    is she coming back ? Another actress taking over ? I don't think anyone can pull Phyllis off like Michelle did.

#2   2013/09/30 04:05PM
    Re: Phyllis ??
    vikis3

In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

#3   2013/09/30 05:13PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote vikis3: In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

well, hate to burst your bubble BUT there's gotta be a reason her finger is moving !!

#4   2013/09/30 05:31PM
    pgl35

I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

And ALOT of us would love for Phyllis to come back. She brought excitement to the show. No one on the show now is remotely interesting. Way too much Sharon and Dylan , the two most boring on the show.

#5   2013/09/30 06:06PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

And ALOT of us would love for Phyllis to come back. She brought excitement to the show. No one on the show now is remotely interesting. Way too much Sharon and Dylan , the two most boring on the show.

she needs to come back...even if only long enough to kick Sharons A$$

#6   2013/09/30 06:10PM
    pgl35

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:
    Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.

#7   2013/09/30 06:21PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

[quote]Quote pgl35: [quote]Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: [quote]Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

And ALOT of us would love for Phyllis to come back. She brought excitement to the show. No one on the show now is remotely interesting. Way too much Sharon and Dylan , the two most boring on the show.[/quote]

she needs to come back...even if only long enough to kick Sharons A$$[/quote]

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.[/quo

I thought I read at the beginning of this crap that it would be a short story line and everything would come out about what Sharon had done. This isn't my idea of short lol

#8   2013/09/30 06:28PM
    pgl35

[quote]Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: [quote]Quote pgl35: [quote]Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: [quote]Quote pgl35: I don' think anyone can pull Phyllis off but Michelle either. So if MS can't come back , I don't want another actress.

And ALOT of us would love for Phyllis to come back. She brought excitement to the show. No one on the show now is remotely interesting. Way too much Sharon and Dylan , the two most boring on the show.[/quote]

she needs to come back...even if only long enough to kick Sharons A$$[/quote]

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.[/quo

I thought I read at the beginning of this crap that it would be a short story line and everything would come out about what Sharon had done. This isn't my idea of short lol[/quote]

I think at this point , everyone is just plain sick of the whole thing..it is way past time for Sharon to get caught and be put away somewhere. Hopefully , it will be over soon!

#9   2013/09/30 06:36PM
    nikkikin

Quote vikis3: In my opinion they should leave the ole windbag where she is.

LOL EXACTLY!!!!!!

#10   2013/10/01 03:46AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:

YES! Even if it were for just for 1 week , or even 1 episode , just long enough to give Sharon what she deserves and to tell everyone what Sharon has done! That would be good enough for me. I would love for Phyllis to kick Sharon's azz from one side of GC to the other. Sharon needs that smug smirk wiped off her stupid face.

I think this is an outstanding idea! Wonder if MS would go along with it? That would be great!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list