List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who will die ??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who will die ??????

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/10/21 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 03:42PM, Views: 8116, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2007/10/23 11:43PM
    Re: who will die ??????
    sarasecret007

I think it will be David Chow. I think we need to see a little more Amber. I am starting to like her and she is growing on me. She said in the rubble she wasn't going to go out this way. Anyway, I think it will be Korbel even though I don't want him too. I think they need to pair him up with someone else on the show. Although, this may explain Heather revealing something from Adrians past. It may be that he dies and she has to contact his parents and finds out that maybe he's related to Brad and it's insest.LOL! Whoever it is they wouldn't have someone die on the first of 4 parts of the ashes thing. It will be at the end when they find Victoria and Jack. Fans aren't going to grieve when all of them aren't out yet.

#52   2007/10/24 01:07AM
    swanlake

I don't think anyone will die in the ruble. The only one who will be injured will be Victoria-she will go into a coma since she is going on maternity leave soon but she and baby will be ok in the long run. It would be great to see Brad save Victoria and his baby. You all think it is J.T.'s baby well i think not, after all this is soapland. Just as Nick will be the father to Summer in the longrun it just hasn't come out yet. Nick and Sharon belong together and Jack and Phyllis will end up together in the coming months. The only ones who haven't been saved as of today's show are Adrian-Victoria-Jack. I think Jack will be the last one out-who knows maybee Victor will go in and save him-that would be funny!! On today's show it was great when Lauren was brought out and how Michael ran to her, what a touching scene. Well done to the Y&R writer's keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#53   2007/10/24 01:42AM
    swanlake

Colleen isn't even in Clear Springs but Korbel is with Victoria still underground. Jack and Paul just signed new contracts with the show so they are for sure going to make it out of the rubble.....

#54   2007/10/24 03:12AM
    Kimberly46

In one of the previews I saw Victoria asking "is anyone there?", then she looks down. I saw a body lying on it's stomach with a big rock over it's head. I think it's Adrian that dies. He was the only one with her when the building fell.

#55   2007/10/24 06:48AM
    Iheartadrian987

Actually Adrian is in one of the preeviews by victoria ..you just have to look closely and it cant be Amber because she is already rescued.

#56   2007/10/24 08:55PM
    romeojuliet

Quote swanlake: I don't think anyone will die in the ruble. The only one who will be injured will be Victoria-she will go into a coma since she is going on maternity leave soon but she and baby will be ok in the long run. It would be great to see Brad save Victoria and his baby. You all think it is J.T.'s baby well i think not, after all this is soapland. Just as Nick will be the father to Summer in the longrun it just hasn't come out yet. Nick and Sharon belong together and Jack and Phyllis will end up together in the coming months. The only ones who haven't been saved as of today's show are Adrian-Victoria-Jack. I think Jack will be the last one out-who knows maybee Victor will go in and save him-that would be funny!! On today's show it was great when Lauren was brought out and how Michael ran to her, what a touching scene. Well done to the Y&R writer's keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hello the spoiler did say tragedy come to the newmans why would they care about david or adrain but tragedy come to nikki newman if lover boy david dies mmmmm

#57   2007/10/24 09:07PM
    Evsmom

Tragedy doesn't have to mean death. Maybe just severely injured or something.

#58   2007/10/24 09:10PM
    romeojuliet

Quote Evsmom: Tragedy doesn't have to mean death. Maybe just severely injured or something.

good point i ask 5 people what does tragedy mean guess what they said ?? death they were all women lol just a joke

#59   2007/10/24 09:11PM
    Jentra

Not looking for anyone to die (except maybe Joe, the foreman, or one of the workers). I think Victoria will be the most severely injured (making way for her maternity leave). But everything I've read says this storyline will "change lives forever," so I'm sure we don't know everything, yet.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/24 09:12PM
    #60   2007/10/24 09:13PM
    romeojuliet

Quote Jentra: Not looking for anyone to die (except maybe Joe, the foreman, or one of the workers). I think Victoria will be the most severely injured (making way for her maternity leave). But everything I've read says this storyline will "change lives forever," so I'm sure we don't know everything, yet.
    your right get out the popcorn and coke

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list