List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who will die ??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who will die ??????

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/10/21 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 03:42PM, Views: 7693, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2007/10/22 07:12PM
    Re: who will die ??????
    SouthernLady

Quote Brown Hair Girl: I think it could be Amber or Adrain because of their contracts are up soon.......

It is not going to be Adrian because he is in the cast photo w/Enrique Iglesias.......(I am so glad because he is my favorite character)

It is not going to be Amber because I read where B.Bell said Amber could not be killed on Y/R......

Eyal Podell has a 3 year contract and he has been on y/r only a year

plus contracts don't mean a thing on soaps....i.e. Adrianne Leon.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/22 07:13PM
    #32   2007/10/22 08:11PM
    sur la mer

I don't believe any major characters will be killed. It is nothing more than network hype to get people interested in the story.. The crooked construction worker might die. I don't think Adrian or Amber will die. Adrian and Amber's s/l's are not finished yet.

#33   2007/10/22 08:33PM
    romeojuliet

Quote Brown Hair Girl: I think it could be Amber or Adrain because of their contracts are up soon.......

i hope your right it good to see some fire back in show

#34   2007/10/22 08:38PM
    sarasecret007

It does say on the cover of SOD that several, not just one, will die. I don't think it's Adrian. I think it could be Noah for his parents may be having contract issues as well. If Noah is complicated on the soap he must ne a terror at home off the set..

#35   2007/10/22 08:53PM
    Evsmom

Quote sarasecret007: It does say on the cover of SOD that several, not just one, will die. I don't think it's Adrian. I think it could be Noah for his parents may be having contract issues as well. If Noah is complicated on the soap he must ne a terror at home off the set..

He's definitely learning some "not so nice" behaviors from playing his character on the show. Hopefully, he doesn't take work home with him.

#36   2007/10/23 01:25PM
    romeojuliet

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote sarasecret007: It does say on the cover of SOD that several, not just one, will die. I don't think it's Adrian. I think it could be Noah for his parents may be having contract issues as well. If Noah is complicated on the soap he must ne a terror at home off the set..

He's definitely learning some "not so nice" behaviors from playing his character on the show. Hopefully, he doesn't take work home with him.

great show there will be deaths

#37   2007/10/23 01:27PM
    JanND

Quote Evsmom:

LOL "Take work home" I hope not either!

#38   2007/10/23 01:34PM
    Revasfan

I doubt that.

But it is odd that he's on screen soo much for a child. Most children aren't on half as often.

#39   2007/10/23 01:34PM
    romeojuliet

Quote JanND:
    Quote Evsmom:

LOL "Take work home" I hope not either!
    there is a hint read spoiler about vic & nikki

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/23 01:34PM
    #40   2007/10/23 01:41PM
    KeepingItReal

I think it will be Amber.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list