List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who will die ??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who will die ??????

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/10/21 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 03:42PM, Views: 8016, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/22 10:44AM
    Re: who will die ??????
    Wickyz

No!!!!!!!! we cant lose Kay yet and I really doubt she is ready to retire besides she is the only one that Really knows who she gave phillip to..Y & R has to sew up that storyline cuz I dont think Cane is Phillip..and why hasnt Y & R brought Nina back since she has Phillips son..Come on writers..get on the ball here..bring some of the oldies back Nina, Cricket, Danny

#22   2007/10/22 10:46AM
    cherchezlefemme

Waz up Conway! Kay can't afford to die... she hasn't ammended her will to put Jill back in it. I think you are right about Cane... I think he's a bad guy. The reason he couldn't hang with Amber is cuz he is equally as crooked as she is. He didn't want Amber to one-up him...She's out-slicked him with the marriage thang.

#23   2007/10/22 10:52AM
    conway63653

Quote cherchezlefemme: Waz up Conway! Kay can't afford to die... she hasn't ammended her will to put Jill back in it. I think you are right about Cane... I think he's a bad guy. The reason he couldn't hang with Amber is cuz he is equally as crooked as she is. He didn't want Amber to one-up him...She's out-slicked him with the marriage thang.

Not much. Haven't been on all weekend. I figured the board would be hopping...as it is...anyways......

Guess its another wait and see, And you can't put anything past LML, actually, this would be a very interesting time for Kay's health to he in question...BEFORE Jill gets back in the will. I just wonder if she left the WHOLE fortune to Cane?!?!?!?!...That could cause a HUGE GC shake-up, ecpecially if Cane isn't Phillip...

#24   2007/10/22 05:34PM
    Brown Hair Girl

I think it could be Amber or Adrain because of their contracts are up soon.......

#25   2007/10/22 05:38PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Dolphingurl74: I am pretty sure that Amber will die in trapped because her 6 months contact is time up!!

That would make sense, but I don't think anyone will die.

#26   2007/10/22 06:33PM
    dana73

I personally think it will be Adrien and Amber. Really what is the use of these two character's. I don't like either one of them.

#27   2007/10/22 06:51PM
    romeojuliet

Quote jmwhite05: I was thinking maybe Adrian or Amber, b/c they both were at Clear Springs but it did not show either of them in any of the previews, and they both have to be trapped somewhere, plus they had to bring Amber down there for a reason.
    bye bye amber

#28   2007/10/22 06:52PM
    romeojuliet

Quote Brown Hair Girl: That could be...because they don't have long term contracts with the Y&R.Or maybe J.T.....
    i would hope david would run back it into bulding

#29   2007/10/22 06:56PM
    Jentra

I like David. His character hasn't given me any reason not to, yet. I don't think anyone will die. At least I haven't heard about anyone leaving the show. All I've heard is that this catastrophe will "change lives forever." That's all I've heard.

#30   2007/10/22 07:01PM
    romeojuliet

Quote Jentra: I like David. His character hasn't given me any reason not to, yet. I don't think anyone will die. At least I haven't heard about anyone leaving the show. All I've heard is that this catastrophe will "change lives forever." That's all I've heard.
    a death will bring everybody together . neil girlfriend is she in bulding ? it funny they might find dru under some bricks

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list