List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who will die ??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who will die ??????

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/10/21 06:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 03:42PM, Views: 7712, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/22 09:32AM
    Re: who will die ??????
    smoovt69

Victorias baby is gonna die!!!

#12   2007/10/22 09:52AM
    MissHathaway

My bet is no one - LML just likes to put the fear of death in her employees to keep them on their toes..

#13   2007/10/22 09:53AM
    oilersfan11

Cane will die or jack. who ever said collen ha she wasn't even in clear springs

i also think it will be noah. a long time ago i heard he was leaving the show

#14   2007/10/22 09:57AM
    cherchezlefemme

Noah should be severly injured; Vikki should have her baby pre-maturely, but both live; Jack has got to continue being a pain in Victor's behind...he must live;Adrian Kornball should DIE, JT SHOULD DIE, WILLIE-JEFF SHOULD DIE! BUT MOST OF ALL... JT...DIE, DIE, DIE!

#15   2007/10/22 10:02AM
    timsbabe

Amber and Adrien hopefully, no wait GLO!

#16   2007/10/22 10:20AM
    Re: who will die ?????? May contain spoiler if you havent watched today
    Wickyz

Im telling ya'll aint none of em gonna die except maybe some extras..the construction workers..they wont kill off Noah..that would just be way to much...Adrian has a storyline to finish up with the Macy story...Amber still has the money, they have to finish that one. Of course we wont see Katherine leaving the show and JT's prime time gig wasnt picked up so I think he is around to stay for awhile..especially since he is now married to Victoria in real life...he has to stay around to be a thorn in Brads side with all the paternity dealings. Victoria will get hurt...they have to deal with her true life maternity leave and Jack will always come out smelling like a rose..but maybe in this case...methane but he will come out. Sharon and Nick are already out. Paul is a possibility hes been searching for another gig.

#17   2007/10/22 10:23AM
    Brown Hair Girl

I'am hoping NO ONE WILL DIE!!!

#18   2007/10/22 10:24AM
    cherchezlefemme

Girl, you just busted my lil bubble... I can see Paul looking for another Job - The writers have not done much with him for quite some while. I was really hoping to rid us of JT... He's just annoying. I hear ya on the construction workers and extras... but speaking of extras to knock off: Willie-Jeff, the story line is dumb, and they are draggin that out w-a-y too long...enough already!

#19   2007/10/22 10:26AM
    Brown Hair Girl

That could be...because they don't have long term contracts with the Y&R.Or maybe J.T.....

#20   2007/10/22 10:36AM
    conway63653

my guess is Kay Chancellor...She is old and probably wants to retire...And Chancellor Industries and Jabot will be left for Jill and Cane, then Cane will be a crook....and you get the gist.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list