List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wouldnt the Will overrule the Letter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wouldnt the Will overrule the Letter

Started by linder at 2013/09/30 08:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 08:12AM, Views: 1839, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/30 08:39PM
    Re: Wouldnt the Will overrule the Letter
    jacksmyguy

It sure would be funny if this letter business about Katherine leaving CI to Victor was all a ruse on Victor's part and it backfires on him. By the time it is discovered that this was a big farce, Adam will have rebuilt NE along with Jack and victor would be left without any company at all. Now that would be one satisfying defeat for TEVN.

#12   2013/09/30 09:27PM
    Jainay

I hope she left the company to Victor.I can't see Cane running C.I. alone. He is not ready for that. He is still green.

#13   2013/10/02 08:42AM
    alanadz

Quote linder: I just dont understand,this will and letter....Didnt Kathrine leave Cane most of the company in the will she had made up..and wasnt what Victor got just a letter about give him 51 % of the company..Wouldnt the Will overrule/override the letter Victor Got?

Why? CI wasn't left to anyone in the will.

#14   2013/10/02 04:47PM
    localboy1

The will stated Cane gets the full run of the company but there was a un-disclosed new owner for the company which was Victor and along with the letter. But you know Victor he always have a last say.

#15   2013/10/02 08:42PM
    berda

I HOPE NOT VICTOR HAS TO LOSE EVERYTHING HE THINKS HE ALWAYS WINS IT WOULD BE A GREAT STORY THAT HE LOSES TO ADAM AND JACK. AND THAT THEY FIND OUT HE REALLY DOSEN'T OWN ALL OF C.I.

#16   2013/10/02 09:11PM
    jilltidwell

Quote maja:
    Quote linder: Could this letter be a fake?

I really don't think so. I think Katherine loved and respected Victor, and she would leave the company to him.

I do think so. You don't leave some a letter saying you leave them your company. It is just a letter. We don't even know if it has notarized by a lawyer. He is just dirty enough to come up with a fake letter saying she left him in charge of CI. So, no I don't buy it.

#17   2013/10/02 09:34PM
    linder

i also dont believe its for real...i think after he trick jack and Adam into selling his company back to him,...they will finf out it was fake.....jack and adam was so mad they didnt realy check into it ,just looked at it and said it looks like her writting

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/02 09:35PM
    #18   2013/10/03 08:12AM
    mdtuttle

Quote linder: I just dont understand,this will and letter....Didnt Kathrine leave Cane most of the company in the will she had made up..and wasnt what Victor got just a letter about give him 51 % of the company..Wouldnt the Will overrule/override the letter Victor Got?

If I remember correctly the will stated Cane would stay on as CEO but the actual ownership of CI would be reveled at a later date.

My question is can Victor remove Cane as CEO or is there some provision that prevents that.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list