List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wouldnt the Will overrule the Letter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wouldnt the Will overrule the Letter

Started by linder at 2013/09/30 08:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 08:12AM, Views: 1849, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/30 08:18AM
    Wouldnt the Will overrule the Letter
    linder

I just dont understand,this will and letter....Didnt Kathrine leave Cane most of the company in the will she had made up..and wasnt what Victor got just a letter about give him 51 % of the company..Wouldnt the Will overrule/override the letter Victor Got?

#2   2013/09/30 08:32AM
    Re: Wouldnt the Will overrule the Letter
    ladycam

Am starting to think this letter business will be Victor's downfall. That in the end he will be thrown out of CI with the Will being overturned.Or the letter will not be enough to support his claim in court. I could be wrong but he's being losing quite a bit with this regime.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/30 08:33AM
    #3   2013/09/30 08:44AM
    maja

The lawyer if I'm not mistaken said that the person who Katherine left in charge of CI would be known at a later date. So,I assume if there are questions about TEVN being left CI, they could always get in touch with the lawyer and see what exactly the will states, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same as the letter.

#4   2013/09/30 09:06AM
    linder

Could this letter be a fake?

#5   2013/09/30 09:10AM
    maja

Quote linder: Could this letter be a fake?

I really don't think so. I think Katherine loved and respected Victor, and she would leave the company to him.

#6   2013/09/30 09:32AM
    janetb

Quote maja:

I really don't think so. I think Katherine loved and respected Victor, and she would leave the company to him.

Katherine left Cane as CEO but he doesn't own CI.I don't get the surprise and questions that she would leave her company to Victor.They were friends for years and she trusts him.She was his biggest defender no matter what he did.She might not like what he does to CI but she did leave it to him.

#7   2013/09/30 09:55AM
    linder

Quote ladycam: Am starting to think this letter business will be Victor's downfall. That in the end he will be thrown out of CI with the Will being overturned.Or the letter will not be enough to support his claim in court. I could be wrong but he's being losing quite a bit with this regime.

i hope so....

#8   2013/09/30 09:57AM
    linder

Quote janetb:
    Quote maja:

Katherine left Cane as CEO but he doesn't own CI.I don't get the surprise and questions that she would leave her company to Victor.They were friends for years and she trusts him.She was his biggest defender no matter what he did.She might not like what he does to CI but she did leave it to him.

i dont know too much of their history together,but knew he loved the actress herself...

#9   2013/09/30 10:57AM
    KLeigh818

I think it is going to be Jill who ends up with the company. There will be something that plays out later to upset things for Victor. That is how these things go - one thing to another - up and down. Jill was thrown for a loop and is currently down. I expect her to have her day in the end and that will mean Victor will be tossed somehow.
    Either way it made no sense to me that Victor got it either- she may have respected him for business but he never had her values.

#10   2013/09/30 11:09AM
    maja

Quote KLeigh818: I think it is going to be Jill who ends up with the company. There will be something that plays out later to upset things for Victor. That is how these things go - one thing to another - up and down. Jill was thrown for a loop and is currently down. I expect her to have her day in the end and that will mean Victor will be tossed somehow.
    Either way it made no sense to me that Victor got it either- she may have respected him for business but he never had her values.

I liked Katherine as much as anyone, but in business, she was as cut-throat as Victor. Here was a woman who tried to get control of Tucker's business while he was in a coma.Sorry, I think that she left ownership of the business to the person who she had confidence in, and that was Victor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/30 11:11AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list