List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cynthia Watros as Kelly come November

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cynthia Watros as Kelly come November

Started by Milkshake24 at 2013/09/29 02:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/30 12:05PM, Views: 2124, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/09/29 02:53PM
    Cynthia Watros as Kelly come November
    Milkshake24

Emmy award winner for lead female on Guiding light joins the cast as Kelly. I wonder who she'll be connected with. Has Stitch aka Ben state his wife's name yet?

#2   2013/09/29 03:02PM
    Re: Cynthia Watros as Kelly come November
    weatherholt3

Quote Milkshake24: Emmy award winner for lead female on Guiding light joins the cast as Kelly. I wonder who she'll be connected with. Has Stitch aka Ben state his wife's name yet?

I think Stitch wife name is Kellyu

#3   2013/09/29 03:09PM
    Milkshake24

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Milkshake24: Emmy award winner for lead female on Guiding light joins the cast as Kelly. I wonder who she'll be connected with. Has Stitch aka Ben state his wife's name yet?

I think Stitch wife name is Kellyu

Well if he's working in Genoa City now than it would make sense to have his wife and kid around. Apparently he has upcoming scenes with Nikki. I wonder if Nikki also gains a grandchild? I think Stitch could be Nikki's son!

#4   2013/09/30 05:15AM
    Homesick Cajun

Her character is divorced, so not Stitch's wife. She is supposed to interact with Billy, Victoria, and Chloe mainly. So I'm thinking grief therapist or psychologist.

NB said we would be led to believe that Nikki's son was Stitch, but that ultimately it would be Dylan. I think NB's right on this. The way it's playing out, it looks like it could be Stitch, but I still think it will be Dylan.

#5   2013/09/30 06:46AM
    Gideon58

Absolutely LOVE Cynthia Watros...thrilled that she's joining the show.

#6   2013/09/30 06:52AM
    LJMOM812

Yay!!!!! I love this actress! She really brings the emotion. Hope she stays awhile!

#7   2013/09/30 10:31AM
    gracie45

Anyone think she might be the new Phyllis?

#8   2013/09/30 10:35AM
    pink kiity

That cool I like hers on guiding light when she's was Annie that's is so cool that's she's will be on ours soap

#9   2013/09/30 12:05PM
    terriesingz

YES!!! I am so excited. Cynthia is a really great actress. She blew me away as Annie on GH. I will never forget when Annie went nuts in court. She was shaking and just had this wickedness that creeped me out. Cynthia was great in that roll, I hope they give her some juicy material.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list