List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Adam decides Connor's new name!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Adam decides Connor's new name!

Started by aj_newman at 2013/09/28 07:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 12:43PM, Views: 14229, Replies: 76
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/29 07:47AM
    Re: SPOILER: Adam decides Connor's new name!
    jacksmyguy

Quote ladycam:
    Quote YR fan kch: If Adam was going to rename his son, and give him the name Adam, I wish the poor boy was not a JR. I like the name Michael Adam Newman. JMO

Michael Adam Newman would have being nice What a funny thing A.J this show is becoming too much like GH. We have our very own A.J.

That is too funny. The reference to becoming like GH was the first thing that crossed my mind with the name as well. JFP probably came up with it.

#22   2013/09/29 07:49AM
    NJ SOAP LADY

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote NJ SOAP LADY:
    Quote aj_newman: Adam decides to name his peanut after himself.... ADAM JUNIOR!

"AJ" for short.

Terrence Connor McAvoy is renamed Adam Newman Junior!

Welcome AJ Newman!

The birth certificate lists Dylan so doesn't Adam have to go to court How can he just rename a child? I think that Adam seeing paternity results, maybe the baby is not really his Hate this storyline

The spoiler says he sees the paternity test results than changes the baby's name. I doubt that he would change the name of a baby that wasn't his.

Adam wants this to be his son, and even if paternity showed Dylan to be the father, Adam (being Adam Newman..clone of Victor) would claim the child He told Jack how he really wanted a son so yes I could see him doing this But I still think all this has to go through court system and the court should order a separate paternity test

#23   2013/09/29 09:27AM
    auntmille

OK...to you naysayers - Chelsea was pregnant with Adam's child when she first had sex with Dylan. She did not have a miscarriage, and she only decided to "proclaim" Dylan the father after Chloe convinced her to do it to throw Adam off the "scent", so to speak.

Secondly, how can Adam name is son Adam Jr., when Adam's real name is Victor Newman, Jr.? Technically, the baby should be named Victor Newman III if he decides to go that route.

#24   2013/09/29 09:37AM
    valleycliffe

Quote auntmille: OK...to you naysayers - Chelsea was pregnant with Adam's child when she first had sex with Dylan. She did not have a miscarriage, and she only decided to "proclaim" Dylan the father after Chloe convinced her to do it to throw Adam off the "scent", so to speak.

Secondly, how can Adam name is son Adam Jr., when Adam's real name is Victor Newman, Jr.? Technically, the baby should be named Victor Newman III if he decides to go that route.

in order to be a jr. or a III you have to have the exact same name.

adam's birth name is: Victor Adam Newman and then hope thru in the jr when he actually is not cause TEVN is victor christian newman...

so, adam will have to name him victor adam newman in order to be a jr or victor christian newman II if he was named after the grandfather.

#25   2013/09/29 10:39AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote aj_newman: I forgot to add, Adam renames his son after he gets the paternity test results.

Enjoy!

o yo'me gusta chica. i really love this spoiler here as i re watch our beloved soaps this weekend at home.i love this 1.
    perfectly-written thank you writers!
    team-adam for sure,and heck as of a year or 2 ago i hated
    him for all the sharon mess,pero amo adam(but i love adam i said,all over again) adios!

love sweet cute lil adam jr.

"AJ" has a great dad and i m loving his scenes also with
    chelsea,just keep stickin'it to her adam,she was SO WRONG
    what she did to u.

adios!

~bella~

#26   2013/09/29 10:42AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote glossy: I like it. Of course Adam was going to change his son's name. That only makes sense.

hi chica.

ICAM. actually i love the regular common names of michael or connor,or even adrian,for a guy,but connor is a very pretty, guy name,also fan of the regular common name of William or Alex or Adam too so i am happy we are getting the name of AJ, (Adam Jr.) love it... Adios

~Bella~

#27   2013/09/29 11:02AM
    Axl Rose

AJ Newman AJ Quartermaine I love it

#28   2013/09/29 11:08AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote Axl Rose: AJ Newman AJ Quartermaine I love it

ja ja ja! ha ha ha! lol hi chica.hola.
    your right! LOL

actually i was thinkin the same exact thing here today!
    i love the name though,perfect and will be a great thing to
    see Chelsea"expression"this week when she is hearing from adam his REAL NAME IS ADAM JR. lol

adios

~bella~

#29   2013/09/29 11:08AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote Axl Rose: AJ Newman AJ Quartermaine I love it

ja ja ja! ha ha ha! lol hi chica.hola.
    your right! LOL

actually i was thinkin the same exact thing here today!
    i love the name though,perfect and will be a great thing to
    see Chelsea"expression"this week when she is hearing from adam his REAL NAME IS ADAM JR. lol

adios

~bella~

#30   2013/09/29 11:21AM
    hubbardfan

Quote auntmille: OK...to you naysayers - Chelsea was pregnant with Adam's child when she first had sex with Dylan. She did not have a miscarriage, and she only decided to "proclaim" Dylan the father after Chloe convinced her to do it to throw Adam off the "scent", so to speak.

Adam's name is ADAM Victor Newman, not Victor Adam Newman, so Adam is not a Jr. b/c the names are not the same; AJ CAN be a Jr.; I really hate tagging babies w/a Jr. label, but I did like Adam WILSON Newman! Just so he can have his Peanut and rename him; who cares what Chelsea wants? She had no qualms about lying and giving HIS baby another man's family name! Blech!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list