List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation: Delia will bring Chloe & Billy togeth

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation: Delia will bring Chloe & Billy togeth

Started by Lollicop at 2013/09/28 02:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/06 11:08AM, Views: 6737, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/28 03:17PM
    Re: Speculation: Delia will bring Chloe & Billy togeth
    Lanie1959

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Lanie1959: I don't think it will bring them together, more times than not a child's death rips them apart. I think they taking Chloe back to the single status , they have already gotten rid of the husband and let's face it ... soap kids kind of weigh a soap parents down story-wise.

EH(Chloe) stated that eventually she was going to be paired with Alex.They would make a cute couple

good to hear ..he was the first person I thought of for Chloe after the dust settles

#12   2013/09/28 03:18PM
    Kerfuffles

Quote Kelly777: Actually it usually ends up driving them apart. Never know with JFP though.

On soaps, it tends to drive people apart that are already together; Billy & Chloe are hardly together right now. Billy & Victoria are.

#13   2013/09/28 03:25PM
    Kerfuffles

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Lanie1959: I don't think it will bring them together, more times than not a child's death rips them apart. I think they taking Chloe back to the single status , they have already gotten rid of the husband and let's face it ... soap kids kind of weigh a soap parents down story-wise.

EH(Chloe) stated that eventually she was going to be paired with Alex.They would make a cute couple

No, she's neve said that. EH & GR were joking around in a YR40 video from months ago that Chlor would leave Kevin for a "Spanish guy."

People speculated that maybe she was hinting that Chloe & Alex would hook up but that has never come to pass, unfortunately.

I would like to see an Alex/Chloe hookup. They could be hot together. But they've not even shared a scene together in ages and I don't see her looking to date anytime soon if her kid is dead or dying.

But if EH ever does confirm or say Chloe/Alex have a hookup in their future, I'm all for it.

#14   2013/09/28 03:31PM
    glh1950

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote Lollicop: Good bye Villy.

Children's death tears or unite parents...

Go Chilly!!!

It *could* happen. We know that Victoria has some insecurity as far as Billy/Chloe are concerned. She was accusing them of having an affair just a few months ago and talking about the chemistry Billy/Chloe still have.

We know if Delia dies, this inevitable requires Billy & Chloe to be throw into an incredibly emotional storyline together. Billy & Chloe will be sharing a unique loss with eachother. Then there's Cynthia Watros joining the cast fr a sl with Billy & Chloe. Maybe they go to grief counseling together?

These types of huge deaths on soaps can cause huge shiftsvin relationships. Some relationships are destroyed by the stress, some relationships develop over shared loss & grief.

I'm not saying I see a romance happening for Chilly out of this. I think the sl is going to start out with Chloe at Billy's throat. But all that passionate grief & loss *could* fuel a Chilly fire that leads to something, even if very temporary.

As for Kevin & VIctoria, they may be just outsiders looking in.

I actually hope they aren't killing Delia off at all. But if they do, I have no doubt we will get some amazing performances out of Liz Hendrickson & Billy Miller.

If they do kill off Delia, I agree that Vicki and Kevin will be left out and they won't like it. Kevin because I think he does really love Delia. Victoria however not so much, she'll be jealous and upset 'cause it's Billy and Chloe and because she cannot control the situation.

But I really don't want Delia to be killed, dog or no dog.

And I don't see Chloe and Alex as a possible couple. He thinks she's not too smart and just as big a thief as Kevin.
    And Billy won't be able to forgive himself and won't end up with Chloe either.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 03:39PM
    #15   2013/09/28 03:47PM
    villyforever55

Quote glh1950:
    Quote Kerfuffles:

Go Chilly!!!

It *could* happen. We know that Victoria has some insecurity as far as Billy/Chloe are concerned. She was accusing them of having an affair just a few months ago and talking about the chemistry Billy/Chloe still have.

We know if Delia dies, this inevitable requires Billy & Chloe to be throw into an incredibly emotional storyline together. Billy & Chloe will be sharing a unique loss with eachother. Then there's Cynthia Watros joining the cast fr a sl with Billy & Chloe. Maybe they go to grief counseling together?

These types of huge deaths on soaps can cause huge shiftsvin relationships. Some relationships are destroyed by the stress, some relationships develop over shared loss & grief.

I'm not saying I see a romance happening for Chilly out of this. I think the sl is going to start out with Chloe at Billy's throat. But all that passionate grief & loss *could* fuel a Chilly fire that leads to something, even if very temporary.

I actually hope they aren't killing Delia off at all. But if they do, I have no doubt we will get some amazing performances out of Liz Hendrickson & Billy Miller.

If they do kill off Delia, I agree that Vicki and Kevin will be left out and they won't like it. Kevin because I think he does really love Delia. Victoria however not so much, she'll be jealous and upset 'cause it's Billy and Chloe and because she cannot control the situation.

And I don't see Chloe and Alex as a possible couple. He thinks she's not too smart and just as big a thief as Kevin.

I agree with everything you said except about Victoria. Her first thought will be of Billy and helping him. She loves her husband and his little girl so jealousy will be the last thing on her mind.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 03:48PM
    #16   2013/09/28 04:23PM
    Lollicop

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote glh1950:
    Quote Kerfuffles:

Go Chilly!!!

I agree with everything you said except about Victoria. Her first thought will be of Billy and helping him. She loves her husband and his little girl so jealousy will be the last thing on her mind.

Yeah, for a moment she will comfort Billy but then get caught up in work and jealousy of Chloe. Think about it: Vicky will be "tooo busy with Newman" to comfort him too long and BOOM! They break up. Y&R always uses death to break up couples who have been thru it all, like Shick.

Villy keep bouncing back but Delia will do them in.

#17   2013/09/28 04:24PM
    ladycam

Maybe Dylan and Chloe pairing might be in the works. He maybe useful and forget his own pain while helping Chloe. I could be wrong but he may finally fit in somewhere. Chloe is the best choice IMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 04:26PM
    #18   2013/09/28 04:28PM
    Kerfuffles

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote glh1950:
    Quote Kerfuffles:

Go Chilly!!!

Victoria doesn't have a very good record of helping Billy when he's down. When they lost their bought baby Lucy, Victoria dumped Billy in the hospital. Whe Billy was struggling with his addiction, Victoria abandoned him. Even when Delia was in the hospital then, Victoria was in DC with Johnny and hung up on Billy when He called her.

Victoria is not a heartless person. Of course she'll be sad if Delia dies; she should try to be there for Billy. But no matter how she tries, it's still Billy & Chloe's daughter. She can offer support but I could see Billy closing himself off, especially if Delia's corneas go to save a Newman.

#19   2013/09/28 04:51PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote glh1950:
    Quote Kerfuffles:

Go Chilly!!!

This regime seems pretty committed to Villy. I can see Billy leaning pretty heavily on his wife and Chlovin reuniting over losing Delia. I think the strain will come in when Victoria finds out she's having a Baby Newbott.

#20   2013/09/28 05:11PM
    ajsp35801

Quote greengrass:

She was also supposed to be paired with Adam...but then they casted re-casted her without re-casting her with MCE and named her Chelsea and paired her with him instead.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list