List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jill Farren Phelps?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jill Farren Phelps?

Started by ping123 at 2013/09/27 04:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/28 08:42AM, Views: 939, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/09/27 04:09PM
    Jill Farren Phelps?
    ping123

Was Josh Griffith fired for trying to protect Delia? When will they fire Jill, next year?

#2   2013/09/27 04:13PM
    Re: Jill Farren Phelps?
    pink kiity

Soap killers needs. To go and moved on

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/27 04:13PM
    #3   2013/09/28 04:03AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote ping123: Was Josh Griffith fired for trying to protect Delia? When will they fire Jill, next year?

I have said several times now that I think the Delia story line was exactly the "creative differences" referred to when Phelps fired Griffith. To the best of my memory, someone may remember better than me, this type of story line was really not Griffith's style. It is classic Phelps, through and through! This has her fingerprints all over it! As for when will they fire Jill, for me the sooner the better! I don't want to wait until next year. Her and her entire motley crew of hand picked writers need to go with her!

#4   2013/09/28 04:47AM
    glossy

I agree, this is pure Phelps. The soap killer.

#5   2013/09/28 05:55AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote pink kiity: Soap killers needs. To go and moved on

You are absolutely right Pink!

#6   2013/09/28 06:41AM
    Homesick Cajun

Another thing that makes me think this was the final straw, is that Josh Griffith's head writing credits will go until mid-October. So that timing coincides with the spoiler date of the accident. I don't want to watch the episode, but I do want to see the credits to see who is listed as head writer.

#7   2013/09/28 08:42AM
    sgtppr

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote ping123: Was Josh Griffith fired for trying to protect Delia? When will they fire Jill, next year?

I have said several times now that I think the Delia story line was exactly the "creative differences" referred to when Phelps fired Griffith. To the best of my memory, someone may remember better than me, this type of story line was really not Griffith's style. It is classic Phelps, through and through! This has her fingerprints all over it! As for when will they fire Jill, for me the sooner the better! I don't want to wait until next year. Her and her entire motley crew of hand picked writers need to go with her!

I think if any child is to be killed off it should be creepy Faith. That would give wacko Sharon a real reason to go off the deep end......

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list