List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation: Dylan Battle Buddy is Nikki's SON

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation: Dylan Battle Buddy is Nikki's SON

Started by keepitfuntosee at 2013/09/27 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 08:10PM, Views: 5880, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/27 10:17AM
    Speculation: Dylan Battle Buddy is Nikki's SON
    keepitfuntosee

We know nothing about STITCH who is Dylan's battle buddy and since has a job in GC and will be staying which then make it logical that he is Nikki's son. What a story that would be and would put Dylan and Stitch versus Adam and Chelsea and shake up the Newman Family

#2   2013/09/27 10:48AM
    Re: Speculation: Dylan Battle Buddy is Nikki's SON
    soapsrfun

I was thinking the same thing and love the idea. I like it better than Dylan being Nikki's son.

#3   2013/09/27 10:53AM
    djpp

I like this idea a lot. Stitch is an extremely likable, normal guy not usually on the soaps. Plus, it would be nice to see a real blonde on TV for a change!

#4   2013/09/27 11:07AM
    alanadz

I think Nelson already told us Dylan is Nikki's son.

#5   2013/09/27 11:08AM
    TooShy20

I don't think JFP would bring Steve Burton to the Y&R just to play a solider with PTSD!! He is her golden boy,I'm still thinking Dylan is her son!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/27 11:10AM
    #6   2013/09/27 11:10AM
    djpp

Quote TooShy20: I don't think JFP didn't bring Steve Burton to the Y&R just to play a solider with PTSD!! He is her golden boy,I'm still thinking Dylan is her son!

It would be better and more unexpected to make Stitch be Nikki's son. Plus, I am starting to like him better than Dylan!!

#7   2013/09/27 11:12AM
    TooShy20

That is true,but the writers don't think like that!

#8   2013/09/27 11:17AM
    alanadz

Quote TooShy20: I don't think JFP would bring Steve Burton to the Y&R just to play a solider with PTSD!! He is her golden boy,I'm still thinking Dylan is her son!

Of course it's Dylan!

#9   2013/09/27 11:27AM
    roseofsharon...

I like the fact that Dylan has a buddy with a family coming to stay in GC and a doctor no less. But, from what I have seen so far, Dylan is the better actor and better fit for Nikki. Stitch looks a lot older to me, but he is still in pretty good shape. As far as blonde hair, he has very little of it. Hair that is. I hope Dylan is Nikki's son. He needs her and she needs him.

#10   2013/09/27 11:56AM
    KLeigh818

So contrived that he would be her son out of all the millions of people he just so happens to be the one...GMAB for once I would like to see them do something they haven't done before - something original and unexpected. Introduce a new character with NO ties to anyone but Nikki - spitting into the wind but ah well...can't hurt.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list