List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation: Delia/Connor.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation: Delia/Connor.

Started by Tina8810 at 2013/09/26 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/10 11:40AM, Views: 12358, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/26 09:28PM
    Re: Delia dies and Connor gets her eyes?????
    ThornsandRoses

Quote Janhon: It will be good enough for Chloe after she put Chelsea up to lying to Dylan!!!

I have to ask why an innocent child deserves to die because of something her mother did? Chloe did the putting up and Chelsea did the carrying out but because of that, Delia dying is Chloe's punishment? Guess that innocent child doesn't matter. All I can say is, I am speechless.

#12   2013/09/26 11:03PM
    pink kiity

The work of the soap killers she's didn't get that name for no reason

#13   2013/09/27 04:40AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

This sounds like NBranco is at work again.. and trying to ruin Y&R..
    I hate, hate it when all the predictions, spumors are done..

even the spoilers.. why watch if we know what is going to happen..

There is not much they can do with Delia.. except send her off to boarding school... but I would hate to see her die..

Not good..... too sad for a soap that is struggling.

Conner can get eyes from somewhere else.. or have a miracle cure. He is an infant.. it has not been revealed when he would become blind.. if there is a treatment..

This sounds like a lot of B.S. to me..

#14   2013/09/27 05:15AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Tina8810: If this happens I am done with Y&R.

I'm sure many viewers share your sentiment. Probably more than CBS/Sony imagine. Tommy Garrett (Highlight Hollywood) warned us months ago that Phelps planned to kill off a "beloved" character. Since JFP's hatred for women is widely known, we all thought it would be one of the older female veterans. But they all had their detractors, none were universally "beloved". So of course Phelps is going for the most beloved of all! Who is more beloved than a child....

This story is a mirror of what she did to Jake on GH. The story line will play out the same. She was fired over that one. Maybe this will be what it takes to wake up Sony before she has a chance to kill off more core family members.

#15   2013/09/27 05:26AM
    sunmama

Quote zuzu61:

I know I can't watch this. Delia is the best actress on the show. She adds so much Joy and life anytime she's on. Who in the H$ll is SICK enough to write this???

I Hate the word HATE.. But I HATE this sick s/l.

They will Lose fans/viewers over this.. How the heck do they NOT know that???

-----------------------------------------------------
    I think the answer to your question is Jill Farren Phuckup Phelps.

Never saw a rape she doesn't like...yada yada yada

#16   2013/09/27 05:27AM
    NastyBee

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: This sounds like NBranco is at work again.. and trying to ruin Y&R..
    I hate, hate it when all the predictions, spumors are done..

even the spoilers.. why watch if we know what is going to happen..

There is not much they can do with Delia.. except send her off to boarding school... but I would hate to see her die..

Not good..... too sad for a soap that is struggling.

Conner can get eyes from somewhere else.. or have a miracle cure. He is an infant.. it has not been revealed when he would become blind.. if there is a treatment..

This sounds like a lot of B.S. to me..

I think if you don't like spoilers and such that the internet is probably not a good thing.

Nelson has been quiet lately. I miss his spoilers.

#17   2013/09/27 05:30AM
    NastyBee

Quote Homesick Cajun:

I'm sure many viewers share your sentiment. Probably more than CBS/Sony imagine. Tommy Garrett (Highlight Hollywood) warned us months ago that Phelps planned to kill off a "beloved" character. Since JFP's hatred for women is widely known, we all thought it would be one of the older female veterans. But they all had their detractors, none were universally "beloved". So of course Phelps is going for the most beloved of all! Who is more beloved than a child....

This story is a mirror of what she did to Jake on GH. The story line will play out the same. She was fired over that one. Maybe this will be what it takes to wake up Sony before she has a chance to kill off more core family members.

Yes, we were warned that another death was coming to town. I did not think it would be a kid. It is time there was some good on YnR

#18   2013/09/27 06:09AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote sunmama:
    Quote zuzu61:

I know I can't watch this. Delia is the best actress on the show. She adds so much Joy and life anytime she's on. Who in the H$ll is SICK enough to write this???

I Hate the word HATE.. But I HATE this sick s/l.

They will Lose fans/viewers over this.. How the heck do they NOT know that???

-----------------------------------------------------
    I think the answer to your question is Jill Farren Phuckup Phelps.

Never saw a rape she doesn't like...yada yada yada

Love your post Sunmama!

#19   2013/09/27 08:03AM
    Re: Speculation: Delia/Connor.
    JBosh

This story will be all about Chelsea, Mark my words.

#20   2013/09/27 08:07AM
    Re: Speculation: Delia/Connor.
    Barbyboo

They should have knocked off grat faith

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list