List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation: Delia/Connor.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation: Delia/Connor.

Started by Tina8810 at 2013/09/26 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/10 11:40AM, Views: 12510, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/26 05:04PM
    Delia dies and Connor gets her eyes?????
    Tina8810

If this happens I am done with Y&R.

#2   2013/09/26 05:14PM
    Re: Delia dies and Connor gets her eyes?????
    Janhon

It will be good enough for Chloe after she put Chelsea up to lying to Dylan!!!

#3   2013/09/26 05:32PM
    Tina8810

I think if they are killing Delia off, Jack will encourage Billy to donate her organs just as he and Nikki did. Billy of course will donate her eyes to Connor since Chelsea gave Johnny. Terrible story line about Delia, she is so delightful.

#4   2013/09/26 05:39PM
    ajsp35801

I hope no because I like that little girl...but since they refuse to really revisit Chilly or allow Bilky have any feelings for Chloe, I am fine with their bond being severed. This frees Chloe up to have a free and clear one true love with someone...I choose Devon. Let her finally get her rich man who loves her above all others. Let them have kids together. I am over her getting left overs, the undeserving, or being cheated on.

Whoever said that this would be Chloe getting hers for telling Chelsea to lie...wow. What since does it make for Chloe to be so severely punished for telling someone to do something wrong while the person CHOSE to do the wrong get that perfect family with the man she loved.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 05:40PM
    #5   2013/09/26 05:47PM
    emmywin

this sounds like karma for chloe. what goes around comes around. just sayin'... after that mess with chelsea and the stuff with cane, she has it coming.

billy still has johnny. he'll be okay.

#6   2013/09/26 06:33PM
    cane fan

i dint like it it it true,why is it always the abott that have to give body parts first was collen give the heart to victor what a waste that was,he still evel..now we got dilia for other newman,,not fair..

#7   2013/09/26 07:11PM
    zuzu61

Quote Tina8810: If this happens I am done with Y&R.

I know I can't watch this. Delia is the best actress on the show. She adds so much Joy and life anytime she's on. Who in the H$ll is SICK enough to write this???

I Hate the word HATE.. But I HATE this sick s/l.

They will Lose fans/viewers over this.. How the heck do they NOT know that???

#8   2013/09/26 07:35PM
    volfan

Quote Tina8810: I think if they are killing Delia off, Jack will encourage Billy to donate her organs just as he and Nikki did. Billy of course will donate her eyes to Connor since Chelsea gave Johnny. Terrible story line about Delia, she is so delightful.

So true.

#9   2013/09/26 08:57PM
    xjustbestrong

Delia does not die and it doesn't say anywhere that she gets into an accident and dies.

#10   2013/09/26 09:09PM
    ski lady

I sure hope the Delia rumor is not true. I know children die in real life, but it's so unnecessary to write it into a soap. It was bad enough to kill Cassie at 14 and Colleen at about 20. Apparently the writers decided to end the Carlton line and admittedly, as much as I hated it, Cassie's death was fodder for years of storyline material. But Delia's death will not accomplish anything, nor provide storylines. It will just be sad and I, for one will not be watching.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list