List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Rumor: A death that doesn't make sense to me !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumor: A death that doesn't make sense to me !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/09/26 11:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 04:23AM, Views: 2555, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/26 11:11AM
    Rumor: A death that doesn't make sense to me !
    TreeBuild

Rumor has it that Delia will be killed off.
    I'm really upset about this, because Delia is the only character that connects Esther to Jill.
    She's a Valentine, a Fenmore, an Abbott, and Victoria Newman and Kevin Fisher's stepdaughter.
    She has ties to half of the show's characters.

#2   2013/09/26 11:25AM
    Re: Rumor: A death that doesn't make sense to me !
    greengrass

If it's true everyone of the Y&R viewer's should refuse to watch the show that week it happens.Send a little message out to JFP and her writer's.

#3   2013/09/26 11:27AM
    chillepepper

Quote TreeBuild: Rumor has it that Delia will be killed off.
    I'm really upset about this, because Delia is the only character that connects Esther to Jill.
    She's a Valentine, a Fenmore, an Abbott, and Victoria Newman and Kevin Fisher's stepdaughter.

I guess that CBS and Sony and head honchos at Y&R don't give a flying fig what the viewers want or think,and heard that JFP could care less she is out for herself and knows nothing about Y&R 's history. I know that kids do die ,but what is the purpose of killing off Delia? Can't be for the budget purposes,I'm sure that a child actress isn't paid as much as an adult one,and besides the fact she is hardly on anyway,I guess it's for the ratings,have read so many posts that are against the killing off of Delia,I see no need for that as do others,but like I said the head honchos don't give a crap about the fans.

#4   2013/09/26 11:37AM
    TreeBuild

I know that a lot of fans are still upset over Cassie's death, but Cassie was only biologically related to Sharon.
    Esther (KL) is on the show for 31 years! Delia needs to stay alive.
    I can already guess why Delia will be killed off. It will somehow impact the Chancellor family (including the Hellstroms), Chancellor Industries and Villy. But I'm still not OK with it.
    Deep down I hope it isn't true.

#5   2013/09/26 12:06PM
    pink kiity

Soap killers strikes again the works of the soap. Killers)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 12:07PM
    #6   2013/09/26 12:10PM
    Barbyboo

She ain't really dyeing its a show but I think they are knocking off wrong kid. Faith shoulda got the puppy

#7   2013/09/26 12:23PM
    Soap Fan

Not to forget she is John Abbott's only grandaugther but if Summer is really Jack's. To many Abbott children have been killed off.

#8   2013/09/26 02:40PM
    lona

Quote Barbyboo: She ain't really dyeing its a show but I think they are knocking off wrong kid. Faith shoulda got the puppy

Barb, I am really upset by this storyline. But thanks for making me laugh. Faith getting the puppy!! Bad but funny.
    But I really am sad by this. I wont watch anymore. I said that about B&B and I don't. And I wont watch this. Nikki needs a kid like a boil on her @$$. But lets take a small child that has parents that love her.

#9   2013/09/26 02:53PM
    MADDIE1

Quote chillepepper:

I guess that CBS and Sony and head honchos at Y&R don't give a flying fig what the viewers want or think,and heard that JFP could care less she is out for herself and knows nothing about Y&R 's history. I know that kids do die ,but what is the purpose of killing off Delia? Can't be for the budget purposes,I'm sure that a child actress isn't paid as much as an adult one,and besides the fact she is hardly on anyway,I guess it's for the ratings,have read so many posts that are against the killing off of Delia,I see no need for that as do others,but like I said the head honchos don't give a crap about the fans.

I hate this story line...enough that kids are getting killed in real life...now this STUPID story line is sickening...and your right they do not care what the viewers think...if this happens Im done with Y & R from reading these boards seems like the Writer is MORBID !!!!!

#10   2013/09/26 11:48PM
    xjustbestrong

This isn't true.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list