List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp

Started by Please_listen at 2013/09/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 06:23PM, Views: 2690, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/26 04:29PM
    Re: You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp
    Laloni

Quote Please_listen: send him to jail, so why is Adam standing there acting like this is a one way street. Seems to me, I smell a bit of fear, seeing it's easy taking over a SUCCESSFUL company, BUT building one from NOTHING, that takes a bit more than Stock FRAUD, that wall street white collar crime that Adam is famous for committing.

See Adam is smart, but LAZY, he likes taking the short cut, Adam had his inside trader information funding his business venture, Adam never did anything the RIGHT way, or the HARD way, by hard work and dedication.

Adam is nothing but a lil scared BOY trying to play at being Victor Newman, now he sees, it takes a bit more than conning manpulations to be successful...hahahaaa

NOW let's see you get to work Adam WITHOUT the inside trader information that gave you the success you ONCE had.

I don't think me and the other people on this board have been watching the same show for the past few months. You ALL are blaming Adam for everything when Victor actually started all the crap when he hired Melanie to spy for him. Adam had no choice but to return the favor. I will bet all of you that Adam will "remain the last man standing" and he will show you who is the best person to run Newmans. Victor will hate the day he tried to beat Adam and I can hardly wait. I hope Victor has more proof than just that letter that Catherine left him Chancellor and if the letter is all Victor has I hope it was witnessed for Victor's sake. Maybe someone should put a bug in Jill's ear, she may get to sue someone yet.

#22   2013/09/28 04:56PM
    alanadz

Quote Please_listen: send him to jail, so why is Adam standing there acting like this is a one way street. Seems to me, I smell a bit of fear, seeing it's easy taking over a SUCCESSFUL company, BUT building one from NOTHING, that takes a bit more than Stock FRAUD, that wall street white collar crime that Adam is famous for committing.

See Adam is smart, but LAZY, he likes taking the short cut, Adam had his inside trader information funding his business venture, Adam never did anything the RIGHT way, or the HARD way, by hard work and dedication.

Adam is nothing but a lil scared BOY trying to play at being Victor Newman, now he sees, it takes a bit more than conning manpulations to be successful...hahahaaa

NOW let's see you get to work Adam WITHOUT the inside trader information that gave you the success you ONCE had.

Very insightful post. Rock on!

#23   2013/09/28 05:17PM
    Katoh

Quote Please_listen: Then why can't Adam strike out on his OWN, needing NOTHING from his father. If he hates his father so much, why would he wanted ANYTHING of his? Adam isn't as self sufficient as he like to pretend to be, if he was, he wouldn't need to ride on his father's shouldlers.

He does not hate his father. He wants his father to love him. There are plenty of sinners in GC and they have been given fair second chances. See how long it is before everyone has forgiven Chelsea for nearly destroying two men. The writers don't have to make him the scum that they do... The actor is fantastic. He shows his emotions with barely a change to his face...Give him a chance to rebuild his character like so many before him...

#24   2013/09/28 05:56PM
    villyforever55

Quote Katoh:
    Quote Please_listen: Then why can't Adam strike out on his OWN, needing NOTHING from his father. If he hates his father so much, why would he wanted ANYTHING of his? Adam isn't as self sufficient as he like to pretend to be, if he was, he wouldn't need to ride on his father's shouldlers.

He does not hate his father. He wants his father to love him. There are plenty of sinners in GC and they have been given fair second chances. See how long it is before everyone has forgiven Chelsea for nearly destroying two men. The writers don't have to make him the scum that they do... The actor is fantastic. He shows his emotions with barely a change to his face...Give him a chance to rebuild his character like so many before him...

No, Adam doesn't hate his father. He wants something Victor is not capable of giving, unconditional love, just what any child should expect from his or her father. Victoria and Adam are very much alike in this respect and both have suffered because of it. Their mutual dislike of each other is based on this, each is jealous of the other, with neither realizing they are always being played against the other, by Victor and purely for his benefit.

#25   2013/09/30 07:55AM
    jeanie5815

This is what I have been waiting for for over a year. "Finally,"we get Adam/Jack and Victor "butting" heads.
    I have been watching this show off and on since it came on. Went back to work after last child went to school in 1989. My oldest sis has been a "dedicated" watcher from day 1, til her death this past July.
    We had "always" liked the corporate wrangling part of the show. I'm glad the "sexy" parts are "finally" winding down and the show is coming back to the "original" s/l's. There is only so much of the "bed hopping" "lost child" s/l's I can take.
    Get back to the "roots" of the show. Corporate dealings and wranglings.
    "{Bring it on", Victor, Adam, Jack and others. "bring it on."

#26   2013/09/30 08:25AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Laloni:

I don't think me and the other people on this board have been watching the same show for the past few months. You ALL are blaming Adam for everything when Victor actually started all the crap when he hired Melanie to spy for him.

people are entitled to their opinions and just because you don't see the same way doesn't them wrong..

#27   2013/09/30 12:38PM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Laloni:

I don't think me and the other people on this board have been watching the same show for the past few months. You ALL are blaming Adam for everything when Victor actually started all the crap when he hired Melanie to spy for him.

people are entitled to their opinions and just because you don't see the same way doesn't them wrong..

Thank you!
    And Adam proved he needed spying on because he made a deal with the other devil so that he could eventually throw Victor out of NE. How much good did he think partnering up with Jack would do?
    Well, he's always wanted NE...well, he's got it!

#28   2013/10/01 06:53PM
    alanadz

I agree that Adam is super smart, educated, etc. But when it comes to his father, Adam has a blind spot. That's why he has rather blindly entered into this so called friendship with Jack. BIG mistake. I have no doubt Jack will stab Adam in the back, BIG TIME!

#29   2013/10/02 03:46PM
    alanadz

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Please_listen: IMO, if Adam was that brilliant and savvy, he wouldn't need NE, he could go and scratch out his own legacy, as of now, he's only riding his father's coatail. Adam hasn't had anywhere near the success his father had at his age, and that's without the ivy league degree.

Adam is smart I give you that, but it's his other traits that are his downfall.

Adam wanted to be part of NE because it was family. Not to take it over but to run it with Daddy. But now that Daddy Dearest has shown just how little he truly cares all hell will break loose. No doubts Adam can build a bigger and better company in the end. With out Victor. Victor will not stomp him out as he has Little Nicky in the past.

Adam knew going to Jack for help was the wrong thing to do' he knows how his father feels about Jack. so nothing will convince me that he and Jack did this out of the goodness of their collective hearts. Adam could have shared his plan with Victor from the beginning, but he didn't.

And I agree, if Adam is the bigger, badder, smarter Victor (who I can't stand) then he can go build his own Newman Enterprise from the ground up (not really, though, since he has made a lot of money from NE) then he can talk about Victor, but not before.

This reminds me of a story of a man talking to god, saying he can create a humen being just like God. God tells him to do it. The man reaches over to grab some dirt to make mud. God says, "No, go get your own dirt." Adam, Jack, go get your own dirt.

Thank you! Adam is not stupid! He knows that Jack is his father's most hated enemy. To give Jack Abbott control of NE and call that a gift? GMAB!

#30   2013/10/02 05:39PM
    CdnMama

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Please_listen: IMO, if Adam was that brilliant and savvy, he wouldn't need NE, he could go and scratch out his own legacy, as of now, he's only riding his father's coatail. Adam hasn't had anywhere near the success his father had at his age, and that's without the ivy league degree.

Adam is smart I give you that, but it's his other traits that are his downfall.

Adam wanted to be part of NE because it was family. Not to take it over but to run it with Daddy. But now that Daddy Dearest has shown just how little he truly cares all hell will break loose. No doubts Adam can build a bigger and better company in the end. With out Victor. Victor will not stomp him out as he has Little Nicky in the past.

IMO, if Adam truly wanted ONLY that, he would not have included a ticking time bomb attached to it. It's not like Adam didn't know the fallout including Jack, but Adam needed a just in caser, in case daddy doesn't do what HE wants, he has to make him pay. And it's that back up plan of his, that ruined this reunion, not Vic. Adam is so smart and savvy, he could have raised that money without Jack and really proved he only wanted his father's acceptance and love, but he didn't, he just have to have a back up plan.

I don't doubt Adam can run a business, and even bring it from the brink, but he'll do whatever it takes, and crossing the law won't be a problem, which of course, will once again, be his down fall. Because Adam can never do anything the right way, just any way necessary.

ITA with how Adam ruined this reunion, not Victor. He knew by bringing Jack in on it that was going to be the end all to this family reunion. I was shocked that it was Jack who he brought into it, if he ever really wanted his father's acceptance that was the absolute wrong way to go about getting it. IMO, Adam sabotaged things with Victor by bringing in Jack as an "in case of" backup plan to get even with his dad, well he did it. He got even with Victor. Now what? Time for Adam to grow the heck up and get that chip off his shoulder. Time to be a man and own up to all his evil past and stop blaming his father for everything he caused all by himself!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list