List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp

Started by Please_listen at 2013/09/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 06:23PM, Views: 2796, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/26 12:59PM
    Re: You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp
    hubbardfan

Please_listen, you've made some pretty scathing assessments of Adam (they're good ones, I just don't agree w/them)! We all know Adam hasn't always been a 'sterling' character, but has Victor EVER been? NO! He's a despot, a control freak, and just a mean, hateful, bitter man, scarred by his childhood! Adam is a chip off the old block in many ways, but @least he has boundaries! So, right now Victor may appear to have the upper hand, but as they say, 'the ball game ain't over 'til the fat lady sings', and I haven't seen her yet! Adam will rise like a phoenix and everyone who ever doubted him will be left w/their mouths open, MOST ESPECIALLY VICTOR! Bet on it!

#12   2013/09/26 01:20PM
    ladycam

Quote Please_listen: IMO, if Adam was that brilliant and savvy, he wouldn't need NE, he could go and scratch out his own legacy, as of now, he's only riding his father's coatail. Adam hasn't had anywhere near the success his father had at his age, and that's without the ivy league degree.

Adam is smart I give you that, but it's his other traits that are his downfall.

These comments are the reason the writers gave Victor everything and leave NE broke. It's only a name now Adam will have to stand on his own two feet. We will see where the story goes from here.Victor has everything he work for now

#13   2013/09/26 01:46PM
    villyforever55

Quote hubbardfan: Please_listen, you've made some pretty scathing assessments of Adam (they're good ones, I just don't agree w/them)! We all know Adam hasn't always been a 'sterling' character, but has Victor EVER been? NO! He's a despot, a control freak, and just a mean, hateful, bitter man, scarred by his childhood! Adam is a chip off the old block in many ways, but @least he has boundaries! So, right now Victor may appear to have the upper hand, but as they say, 'the ball game ain't over 'til the fat lady sings', and I haven't seen her yet! Adam will rise like a phoenix and everyone who ever doubted him will be left w/their mouths open, MOST ESPECIALLY VICTOR! Bet on it!

Like I said before, Adam is smart. But, where are his boundaries? Not saying he doesn't have them, but I haven't seen much of his 'boundaries'. And, as much as I love Jack, these three are not that different, they are all calculating, vengeance-seeking and self-absorbed. Watching these three go after each other is almost like a game: "Tag! You're it!" Victor has just been at it longer.

#14   2013/09/26 01:56PM
    Barbyboo

Adam is now the star, he's the best actor, best looking and some of the characters are just bee around too long...

#15   2013/09/26 02:09PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Barbyboo: Adam is now the star, he's the best actor, best looking and some of the characters are just bee around too long...

Sorry, Stich is the "best" looking....

He is moving to town too.....yes!! Permanent fixture...I hope and mi likey

#16   2013/09/26 02:47PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Barbyboo: Adam is now the star, he's the best actor, best looking and some of the characters are just bee around too long...

I agree, Adam is the future, Victor may have won the corporate battle (this time), but what he lost is far greater, he lost his son...booooooo Victor...and it seems to me Victor should be dead and buried if not for Adam, is lost son????

#17   2013/09/26 03:08PM
    Please_listen

Quote hubbardfan: Please_listen, you've made some pretty scathing assessments of Adam (they're good ones, I just don't agree w/them)! We all know Adam hasn't always been a 'sterling' character, but has Victor EVER been? NO! He's a despot, a control freak, and just a mean, hateful, bitter man, scarred by his childhood! Adam is a chip off the old block in many ways, but @least he has boundaries! So, right now Victor may appear to have the upper hand, but as they say, 'the ball game ain't over 'til the fat lady sings', and I haven't seen her yet! Adam will rise like a phoenix and everyone who ever doubted him will be left w/their mouths open, MOST ESPECIALLY VICTOR! Bet on it!

I'm sorry but Adam proved right off he has NO boundaries, have we forgotten gaslighting a pregnant woman? Having sex with a MAN just to cover his a$$. Stock fraud? Where are the boundaries, cause I dont' see any.

The thing is, Vic is a lot of things, has a lot of faults, but what he built, he built on his own, and he's hated and despised for that, as well as made many jealous of him. Jack and Adam for example, as much as they claim to hate him they sure as hell spend a lot of time thinking, obsessing and trying to be like him.

#18   2013/09/26 03:10PM
    Please_listen

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Please_listen: IMO, if Adam was that brilliant and savvy, he wouldn't need NE, he could go and scratch out his own legacy, as of now, he's only riding his father's coatail. Adam hasn't had anywhere near the success his father had at his age, and that's without the ivy league degree.

These comments are the reason the writers gave Victor everything and leave NE broke. It's only a name now Adam will have to stand on his own two feet. We will see where the story goes from here.Victor has everything he work for now

I'm quite sure the golden boy will zoom into orbit with success for NE, and all that will prove, is how much of his life he wasted trying to pay his father back, when he could have been out in the world being a productive member of society. Talk about wasted talent.

#19   2013/09/26 03:13PM
    Please_listen

Quote Gracewashere:

I agree, Adam is the future, Victor may have won the corporate battle (this time), but what he lost is far greater, he lost his son...booooooo Victor...and it seems to me Victor should be dead and buried if not for Adam, is lost son????

Victor never had a son in Adam, and he never would have, the very second Vic would have done anything not meeting Adam's standards or desires, he would always resort to payback, jus like now. He came in this so call attempt to bring him as his father together with a stacked deck, that ace up his sleeve, his just in case daddy does't live up to my expectation... that attitude is always apart of Adam and a condition that comes with these so call attempts to have his father in his life.

Adam from day one has had a olive branch in one hand and a sledge hammer in the other, Vic hasn't lost much, now has it

#20   2013/09/26 03:34PM
    YR2013

Quote Jackie10:

Adam wanted to be part of NE because it was family. Not to take it over but to run it with Daddy. But now that Daddy Dearest has shown just how little he truly cares all hell will break loose. No doubts Adam can build a bigger and better company in the end. With out Victor. Victor will not stomp him out as he has Little Nicky in the past.

Right you are Jackie! Adam has what it takes and I hope he takes Jack advice. The problem with TEVN is, he thinks no one can do it better than him. He thinks he's god and I wish these writers explore this s/l to the fullest and make Adam rebuild the company or start one up from the bottom up and have it be successful or MORE successful than NE ever was. That should show the ole goat what Adam is capable of. None of his other kids has what it takes, but Adam does and I think that's what Victor hates.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list