List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp

Started by Please_listen at 2013/09/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 06:23PM, Views: 2776, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/26 09:55AM
    You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp
    Please_listen

send him to jail, so why is Adam standing there acting like this is a one way street. Seems to me, I smell a bit of fear, seeing it's easy taking over a SUCCESSFUL company, BUT building one from NOTHING, that takes a bit more than Stock FRAUD, that wall street white collar crime that Adam is famous for committing.

See Adam is smart, but LAZY, he likes taking the short cut, Adam had his inside trader information funding his business venture, Adam never did anything the RIGHT way, or the HARD way, by hard work and dedication.

Adam is nothing but a lil scared BOY trying to play at being Victor Newman, now he sees, it takes a bit more than conning manpulations to be successful...hahahaaa

NOW let's see you get to work Adam WITHOUT the inside trader information that gave you the success you ONCE had.

#2   2013/09/26 10:22AM
    Re: You Hate Vic Enough To Take His Unborn Child, Comp
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen: send him to jail, so why is Adam standing there acting like this is a one way street. Seems to me, I smell a bit of fear, seeing it's easy taking over a SUCCESSFUL company, BUT building one from NOTHING, that takes a bit more than Stock FRAUD, that wall street white collar crime that Adam is famous for committing.

See Adam is smart, but LAZY, he likes taking the short cut, Adam had his inside trader information funding his business venture, Adam never did anything the RIGHT way, or the HARD way, by hard work and dedication.

Adam is nothing but a lil scared BOY trying to play at being Victor Newman, now he sees, it takes a bit more than conning manpulations to be successful...hahahaaa

NOW let's see you get to work Adam WITHOUT the inside trader information that gave you the success you ONCE had.

I think Adam is smart, he's educated, he has good business sense, and he's capable of doing great things, he's proven that and he will rise, just as he's done before. I have no doubt about it. This new development is temporary. TEAM ADAM ALL THE WAY!!!

These two are more alike than they want to admit and both know it.

#3   2013/09/26 10:25AM
    Please_listen

IMO, if Adam was that brilliant and savvy, he wouldn't need NE, he could go and scratch out his own legacy, as of now, he's only riding his father's coatail. Adam hasn't had anywhere near the success his father had at his age, and that's without the ivy league degree.

Adam is smart I give you that, but it's his other traits that are his downfall.

#4   2013/09/26 10:49AM
    Jackie10

Quote Please_listen: IMO, if Adam was that brilliant and savvy, he wouldn't need NE, he could go and scratch out his own legacy, as of now, he's only riding his father's coatail. Adam hasn't had anywhere near the success his father had at his age, and that's without the ivy league degree.

Adam wanted to be part of NE because it was family. Not to take it over but to run it with Daddy. But now that Daddy Dearest has shown just how little he truly cares all hell will break loose. No doubts Adam can build a bigger and better company in the end. With out Victor. Victor will not stomp him out as he has Little Nicky in the past.

#5   2013/09/26 10:56AM
    restless2

I think this is a perfect scenario for Victor, Jr. He can bring Newman Enterprise into the 21st Century and it allows a ''separation'' of Victor, Jr. and his son from the rest of the clan. Victor will pay a ''personal price'' for not being part of Baby Newman life.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 10:58AM
    #6   2013/09/26 11:08AM
    Please_listen

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Please_listen: IMO, if Adam was that brilliant and savvy, he wouldn't need NE, he could go and scratch out his own legacy, as of now, he's only riding his father's coatail. Adam hasn't had anywhere near the success his father had at his age, and that's without the ivy league degree.

Adam wanted to be part of NE because it was family. Not to take it over but to run it with Daddy. But now that Daddy Dearest has shown just how little he truly cares all hell will break loose. No doubts Adam can build a bigger and better company in the end. With out Victor. Victor will not stomp him out as he has Little Nicky in the past.

IMO, if Adam truly wanted ONLY that, he would not have included a ticking time bomb attached to it. It's not like Adam didn't know the fallout including Jack, but Adam needed a just in caser, in case daddy doesn't do what HE wants, he has to make him pay. And it's that back up plan of his, that ruined this reunion, not Vic. Adam is so smart and savvy, he could have raised that money without Jack and really proved he only wanted his father's acceptance and love, but he didn't, he just have to have a back up plan.

I don't doubt Adam can run a business, and even bring it from the brink, but he'll do whatever it takes, and crossing the law won't be a problem, which of course, will once again, be his down fall. Because Adam can never do anything the right way, just any way necessary.

#7   2013/09/26 11:10AM
    villyforever55

Quote Jackie10:

Adam knew going to Jack for help was the wrong thing to do' he knows how his father feels about Jack. so nothing will convince me that he and Jack did this out of the goodness of their collective hearts. Adam could have shared his plan with Victor from the beginning, but he didn't.

And I agree, if Adam is the bigger, badder, smarter Victor (who I can't stand) then he can go build his own Newman Enterprise from the ground up (not really, though, since he has made a lot of money from NE) then he can talk about Victor, but not before.

This reminds me of a story of a man talking to god, saying he can create a humen being just like God. God tells him to do it. The man reaches over to grab some dirt to make mud. God says, "No, go get your own dirt." Adam, Jack, go get your own dirt.

#8   2013/09/26 11:39AM
    Please_listen

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Jackie10:

Adam knew going to Jack for help was the wrong thing to do' he knows how his father feels about Jack. so nothing will convince me that he and Jack did this out of the goodness of their collective hearts. Adam could have shared his plan with Victor from the beginning, but he didn't.

And I agree, if Adam is the bigger, badder, smarter Victor (who I can't stand) then he can go build his own Newman Enterprise from the ground up (not really, though, since he has made a lot of money from NE) then he can talk about Victor, but not before.

This reminds me of a story of a man talking to god, saying he can create a humen being just like God. God tells him to do it. The man reaches over to grab some dirt to make mud. God says, "No, go get your own dirt." Adam, Jack, go get your own dirt.

hahahahaaaaaaa I like that..... ANd I agree whole heartedly, if they are so bad, go out into the world and make your own mark. Adam don't need anything from his father, at least he keeps claiming that, but he's clinging ot his father's company for dear life.

He and Jack make the perfect partners, both riding the coat tails of their fathers hard work and dedication.

#9   2013/09/26 11:41AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Jackie10:

Yes Adam is more than capable. It is his other kids that are seriously lacking.

#10   2013/09/26 11:43AM
    Please_listen

Then why can't Adam strike out on his OWN, needing NOTHING from his father. If he hates his father so much, why would he wanted ANYTHING of his? Adam isn't as self sufficient as he like to pretend to be, if he was, he wouldn't need to ride on his father's shouldlers.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list