List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can't take anymore of Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't take anymore of Victor

Started by Geordiegal at 2013/09/26 07:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 04:28PM, Views: 898, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/26 09:45AM
    Re: Can't take anymore of Victor
    elsebark1

Will Y&R writers ever let Victor get what he deserves. It is so predictable. I would like for Victor to for once not win before this soap goes off the air.

#12   2013/09/26 09:51AM
    YR2013

Quote notsorestless:
    Quote StinkyCat: So Victoria is away from her family so she can help her father make Newman Enterprises worthless.

Victoria is helping, with glee, ruin her husband's brother. Does she hate the Abbott's as much as Victor?

I hope this will put Nicki over the edge and walk away from Victor for the last time. Maybe Jack and Nicki can finish that wedding they started awhile back.

I love Billy, but I always forget he is an Abbott because he does not have the Abbott's back, no matter which Abbott is in need. I hope that Billy is able to step up and be an Abbott for the first time in his life and set Victoria straight that she cannot work with Victor to destroy his brother anymore. And I also hope like you that Nicki chooses her to step away from Victor, Victoria and "never had anything to do with any business at all but now I'm being groomed by grandpa", Noah.

You are right, it's time he steps up, but I fully expect him to play the boy he is, and let his wife do what she wants to his brother/family.

I don't think Billy has what it takes to step up to Vikki. He's such a useless, pathetic, needy man around his wife, it's sickening and I use to like BOTH of them so much. I was a Villy fan at first, but not anymore. I can't believe a wife or a husband would allow an in-law to have such pull in their marriage/relationship. Billy has no back bone, he's a wuss and Vikki knows how much he loves her and she takes advantage of it.

#13   2013/09/26 09:58AM
    maja

Victor Newman reminds me of what Ben Stiller called Larry David on an episode of "Curb Your Enthsiasm".."A Grown Man-Baby".

#14   2013/09/26 03:25PM
    summer4670

If you can not take Victor anymore turn your tv off Y&R. Victor is young and restless.

#15   2013/09/26 03:34PM
    maja

Quote summer4670: If you can not take Victor anymore turn your tv off Y&R. Victor is young and restless.

I think we're allowed to express are dislike for this character and I for one don't plan to stop watching the show because of him. Take your own advice, if you don't like people commenting negatively on Victor, then don't read the comments.

#16   2013/09/26 03:38PM
    dairymaid

Quote NJ SOAP LADY:
    Quote Geordiegal: Yesterday's Canadian episode has me seriously considering not watching anymore. It looks again, as if Victor is going to triumph. Excuse me writers, but everyone falls on their face at some time during their life, so why not TGVN?
    It's no longer business with him, it's just plain nastiness. I would love to see his entire family turn on him, but I have a feeling that Victoria will think what he's doing is just fine. I'm going to read the updates as watching Victor leer has become just too much to bear.

I totally agree with you Victoria is working with her father so she will be pleased Nick will think it is underhanded Niki will be furious I think it is time for Victor to retire when he is on he really irritates me never looks at people just constantly looking at his phone When he takes over Chancellor what happens to Cane? He had told Victoria he wanted her to run his business
    Please writers get rid of Victor already
    I too will start reading some update as I cannot watch him anymore

I agree. I have lost all respect for the Victor character a long time ago. I always fast-forward his scenes on my DVR because he is so arrogant and smug. It is not fair and in real life for anyone to do the nasty and dirty deeds that he has been responsible for to keep rising upward instead of downwards is just unbelievable. The writing for the Victor character must change.

#17   2013/09/26 04:28PM
    Darlotto

agree Victor is Y&R and I love the fact he now owns CI and will destroy HIS company that Adam and Jack stole. CI with Victor vs Jack and Adam at Newman is gonna be good.
    I can see it now Jack and Adam will merge Jabot into Newman in order to rebuild the company and Victor will take back his company thus Jack loses Jabot

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list