List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers for the Week of 10/7! Setting up for Nov.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers for the Week of 10/7! Setting up for Nov.

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/25 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 12:49PM, Views: 8331, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/25 04:03PM
    Spoilers for the Week of 10/7! Setting up for Nov.
    alanadz

Adam gets the results of Connors paternity test.

Lauren worries about Fen. (YAWN!)

Abby and Tyler heat up. (writers give it up on these two!)

Nikki gets surprisings news.

Sharon puts her heart on her sleeve and opens up to Nick. (FINALLY, it begins)!

#2   2013/09/25 04:08PM
    Re: Spoilers for the Week of 10/7! Setting up for Nov.
    alanadz

I predict that Nick will not only reject her, he will tell her he is still in love with Avery and that there is no hopee of them ever getting back together.

#3   2013/09/25 04:11PM
    janetb

Quote alanadz: I predict that Nick will not only reject her, he will tell her he is still in love with Avery and that there is no hopee of them ever getting back together.

I hope you're right but Nick might decide they should try again , and give Faith the family she' never had.Then it falls apart when the truth comes out about what Sharon did.

#4   2013/09/25 04:15PM
    maja

I hope Nick steps on Sharon's heart running out the door.Also,when isn't Lauren worried about Fen? What happen to crazy Carmine??

#5   2013/09/25 04:24PM
    lilie

a paternity test finally, its about time the writers make adam decided to take one.

oh adam don't get your hopes up buddy, the paternity test will prove once and for all you NOT the father.

but no worry b/c you'll have your beautiful blonde to help soothes your pain and me (lol)

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 04:30PM
    #6   2013/09/25 04:27PM
    maja

I was just thinking (I know dangerous) but do you think tptb might kill off Michael? We know that rumors have been floating a beloved character gets the ax, and also Carmine has escaped. Also this latest, Lauren is worried about Fen. What if Michael tries to protect Lauren & Fen and Carmine shoots or injures Michael and he later dies? Just a thought!

#7   2013/09/25 05:39PM
    alanadz

Quote lilie: a paternity test finally, its about time the writers make adam decided to take one.

oh adam don't get your hopes up buddy, the paternity test will prove once and for all you NOT the father.

but no worry b/c you'll have your beautiful blonde to help soothes your pain and me (lol)

He has to be the father! Adam has to do the test so that he can legally establish his rights as the baby's dad. Legally, Dylan is still Connor's father.

#8   2013/09/25 06:21PM
    dearash

Quote alanadz: Adam gets the results of Connors paternity test.

-I get why adam has to take a paternity test for legal reasons. but why are people saying connor isn't adams? he is! unless chelsea had a miscarriaged and didn't know it,then got pregnant by dylan. but i doubt that happened.

#9   2013/09/25 06:53PM
    SLEUTH

I am sick of Sharon. I wish Carmine would kidnap her.

#10   2013/09/25 07:03PM
    lilie

Quote dearash:
    Quote alanadz: Adam gets the results of Connors paternity test.

-I get why adam has to take a paternity test for legal reasons. but why are people saying connor isn't adams? he is! unless chelsea had a miscarriaged and didn't know it,then got pregnant by dylan. but i doubt that happened.

that is my sentiment exactly , I believe the writers are going to have that chelsea miscarried without having any knowledge of so.

b/c in all honesty why is there a spoiler about the viewers are going to be shock when the paternity s/l is over.

if everyone already expected the little peanut to be adam's anyway, then why would we be SHOCK ?

I'm just saying anything is possible with a stroke of pen

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 07:08PM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list