List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: A Brilliant Y&R/B&B Crossover Storyline Idea.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A Brilliant Y&R/B&B Crossover Storyline Idea.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/09/25 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:58PM, Views: 751, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/09/25 11:21AM
    A Brilliant Y&R/B&B Crossover Storyline Idea.
    Hyatt4Life

On Y&R Katherine Chancellor-Murphy just died and there is a battle for Chancellor Industries INC. What if Katherine did indeed had a daughter after all, that nobody knew about. And that daughter's name is Penelope Shepard Sharpe. When Penelope married Darryl Sharpe, Katherine was furious with her because in Katherine's eyes, Darryl wasn't good enough for Penelope. Katherine gave Penelope an ultimatum it is Darryl or me. Penelope followed her heart and stayed with Darryl. No one knew at the time that Penelope was pregnant by another man other than Darryl, but being the stand up guy that Darryl is he married Penelope out of love and to give Penelope's child a name.That child was Deacon Sharpe. That's right people, Deacon is Katherine's grandson via Penelope and an unknown man. What if Katherine had a guilty conscience and decided to will Chancellor Industries to Penelope and her hiers? Penelope with her new found wealth and her desire to get to know her beautiful granddaughter Hope Logan (B&B) have decided to use Chancellor Industries as a catalyst to buy out Forrester Creations but no one knows that Penelope is Deacon's mother and Hope's grandmother because when she buys out Forrester Creations she uses her maiden name Shepard. So after the FC buy out is a done deal. There is a press conference that will be aired on both of the soaps of Penelope with Deacon and Hope standing by her side when she makes the announcement that she is the one who bought out Forrester Creations and she will be turning sole ownership of that company to Brooke Logan and Hope Logan. You see with this storyline, this would be a way for Penelope to be introduced and she can bond with her beautiful granddaughter Hope. And this would also be a way for Hope to get the last laugh at Steffy. Penelope should be played by Stockard Channing.

#2   2013/09/25 11:24AM
    Re: A Brilliant Y&R/B&B Crossover Storyline Idea.
    Lanie1959

Sorry but I can't stand Hope or Brooke ..not interested in them having anything to do with Y&R but i wouldn't mind Rick coming over and working the fashion line at Jabot.

#3   2013/09/25 12:06PM
    LoganH8tr

Steffy isn't on the show and has been gone for MONTHS! There is no point to sticking anything to someone who isn't there?

Hope has her hands full with messing around with 2 brothers at the same time. She won't be worried about Steffy when she has to have a "Who's the Daddy" storyline.

Brooke is too busy having incestuous sex with her sister's husband to worry about FC. I hear she doesn't even want to be seen in public, since she is committing incest, so she misses Hope's big fashion show at FC.

Hasn't Brooke prostituted herself for enough money from rich men to make sure that she and her inbred daughter are set for life? I don't get the need for them to marry rich men or be the heir of some rich person. Money doesn't buy you class or common sense...just look at Brooke and Hope.

#4   2013/09/25 12:10PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Lanie1959: Sorry but I can't stand Hope or Brooke ..not interested in them having anything to do with Y&R but i wouldn't mind Rick coming over and working the fashion line at Jabot.

YR is doing just fine without them. Although I did read that KKL (Brooke) had wanted Brooke to come over to YR and get in a triangle with Victor and Nikki when Nikki's MS s/l was going on. EB and MTS were against that idea. I'm so glad they didn't do that s/l. I wouldn't be able to watch YR if Brooke was on it.

#5   2013/09/25 12:13PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Lanie1959: Sorry but I can't stand Hope or Brooke ..not interested in them having anything to do with Y&R but i wouldn't mind Rick coming over and working the fashion line at Jabot.

YR is doing just fine without them. Although I did read that KKL (Brooke) had wanted Brooke to come over to YR and get in a triangle with Victor and Nikki when Nikki's MS s/l was going on. EB and MTS were against that idea. I'm so glad they didn't do that s/l. I wouldn't be able to watch YR if Brooke was on it.

I couldn't watch if Hope was! We have quite enough dizzy blonds! Don't need more from Banjos! LOL

#6   2013/09/25 12:27PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

I couldn't watch if Hope was! We have quite enough dizzy blonds! Don't need more from Banjos! LOL

Durrr durrr durrrrrrr! (in my best banjo voice )

How have you been HC?

#7   2013/09/25 12:28PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

How have you been HC?

ROFL!! Great banjo voice! Not bad for an old lady! Good to see you! How have you been?!

#8   2013/09/25 01:15PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

How have you been HC?

ROFL!! Great banjo voice! Not bad for an old lady! Good to see you! How have you been?!

Thanks...I've been great! Enjoying YR and watching it real time since CHADAM is on.

#9   2013/09/25 03:54PM
    hubbardfan

Quote LoganH8tr: Steffy isn't on the show and has been gone for MONTHS! There is no point to sticking anything to someone who isn't there?

Hope has her hands full with messing around with 2 brothers at the same time. She won't be worried about Steffy when she has to have a "Who's the Daddy" storyline.

Brooke is too busy having incestuous sex with her sister's husband to worry about FC. I hear she doesn't even want to be seen in public, since she is committing incest, so she misses Hope's big fashion show at FC.

Hasn't Brooke prostituted herself for enough money from rich men to make sure that she and her inbred daughter are set for life? I don't get the need for them to marry rich men or be the heir of some rich person. Money doesn't buy you class or common sense...just look at Brooke and Hope.

Here, here! Let those 'hos' stay over @B&B! We already have enough convoluted s/l's over here!

#10   2013/09/25 03:58PM
    billsgal

Quote Hyatt4Life: On Y&R Katherine Chancellor-Murphy just died and there is a battle for Chancellor Industries INC. What if Katherine did indeed had a daughter after all, that nobody knew about. And that daughter's name is Penelope Shepard Sharpe. When Penelope married Darryl Sharpe, Katherine was furious with her because in Katherine's eyes, Darryl wasn't good enough for Penelope. Katherine gave Penelope an ultimatum it is Darryl or me. Penelope followed her heart and stayed with Darryl. No one knew at the time that Penelope was pregnant by another man other than Darryl, but being the stand up guy that Darryl is he married Penelope out of love and to give Penelope's child a name.That child was Deacon Sharpe. That's right people, Deacon is Katherine's grandson via Penelope and an unknown man. What if Katherine had a guilty conscience and decided to will Chancellor Industries to Penelope and her hiers? Penelope with her new found wealth and her desire to get to know her beautiful granddaughter Hope Logan (B&B) have decided to use Chancellor Industries as a catalyst to buy out Forrester Creations but no one knows that Penelope is Deacon's mother and Hope's grandmother because when she buys out Forrester Creations she uses her maiden name Shepard. So after the FC buy out is a done deal. There is a press conference that will be aired on both of the soaps of Penelope with Deacon and Hope standing by her side when she makes the announcement that she is the one who bought out Forrester Creations and she will be turning sole ownership of that company to Brooke Logan and Hope Logan. You see with this storyline, this would be a way for Penelope to be introduced and she can bond with her beautiful granddaughter Hope. And this would also be a way for Hope to get the last laugh at Steffy. Penelope should be played by Stockard Channing.

How would this be sticking it to Steffy who owns 25% who would have to be bought out? Steffy would be made a multi millionaire in her own right in her 20S, so how would this be sticking it to her? The other scenario is that Hope and Brooke own majority shares but Steffy would still own hers. The funny thing is that your whole scenario is based on Hope and Brooke once again wanting what Steffy has not the other way around. LMAO!!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list