List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nothing in SOD about Nick, Summer and Sharon?!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nothing in SOD about Nick, Summer and Sharon?!!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/09/25 10:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 01:50PM, Views: 504, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/25 10:46AM
    Nothing in SOD about Nick, Summer and Sharon?!!
    Yale Steam

I am getting impatient!! I couldn't careless about Michael and Lauren then Neil's mess and I'm sorry this even includes Nikki's story sort of. Who the hell cares?!!

#2   2013/09/25 01:29PM
    Re: Nothing in SOD about Nick, Summer and Sharon?!!
    alanadz

Quote Yale Steam: I am getting impatient!! I couldn't careless about Michael and Lauren then Neil's mess and I'm sorry this even includes Nikki's story sort of. Who the hell cares?!!

I don't care about Likey either, BORING! The Winters family are even more boring. I'm pretty sure Summer's paternity reveal will happen for November sweeps.

#3   2013/09/25 01:40PM
    Lanie1959

Quote Yale Steam: I am getting impatient!! I couldn't careless about Michael and Lauren then Neil's mess and I'm sorry this even includes Nikki's story sort of. Who the hell cares?!!

I would imagine Likey fans and Nikki fans care..it can't always be about our favs

#4   2013/09/25 01:42PM
    alanadz

Quote Lanie1959:

I would imagine Likey fans and Nikki fans care..it can't always be about our favs

This is true. I used to enjoy Likey when Phyllis was on Y&R, but now that she is gone, they are very boring to me.

#5   2013/09/25 01:50PM
    Lanie1959

I think it's a good thing that the show doesn't revolve around just one or two characters we have several fan-bases here and it only fair everybody favs get some airtime..just my opinion though

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list