List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Neil and Hilary/Ann

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Neil and Hilary/Ann

Started by g-mom at 2013/09/25 10:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 01:32PM, Views: 830, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/25 10:42AM
    Neil and Hilary/Ann
    g-mom

Maybe I missed something, but Neil saying he's responsible for Roses death makes no sense to me, he and rose met in a bar, got drunk,got a hotel room, had sex and he left, that's just your typical one night stand, he had no way of knowing what would happen after he left, I am so over this pathetic, boring story line, and since I am venting,PLEASE don't let Carmine be Nikki's son, since that would mean Lauren slept with her brother, ewwwww

#2   2013/09/25 10:52AM
    Re: Neil and Hilary/Ann
    GCresident

Crazy s/l. Neil should listen to Lilly and Cane and go after Hillary like they want to. I would give anything to see her face when they played back the recorded scene for her and Mason to hear, with Chavez and a buddy standing close by.

#3   2013/09/25 10:59AM
    NJ SOAP LADY

Quote g-mom: Maybe I missed something, but Neil saying he's responsible for Roses death makes no sense to me, he and rose met in a bar, got drunk,got a hotel room, had sex and he left, that's just your typical one night stand, he had no way of knowing what would happen after he left, I am so over this pathetic, boring story line, and since I am venting,PLEASE don't let Carmine be Nikki's son, since that would mean Lauren slept with her brother, ewwwww

Totally agree as you said a one night stand years ago how does that make him responsible and he is not helping his family Lilly/Cane are being bashed on the web so let Hilary/Ann pay for her crime it is such a dumb story

#4   2013/09/25 11:00AM
    jeanie5815

Yea. I hope Neil will file charges now that he had seen the article.
    Everybody knows Neil drank back then and understood what he was going thru. She just has so much hatred boiled up inside of her. Bring it on Anne. Neil will "crush" you and your b/f schemer.

#5   2013/09/25 11:38AM
    jahluv

Quote g-mom: Maybe I missed something, but Neil saying he's responsible for Roses death makes no sense to me, he and rose met in a bar, got drunk,got a hotel room, had sex and he left, that's just your typical one night stand, he had no way of knowing what would happen after he left, I am so over this pathetic, boring story line, and since I am venting,PLEASE don't let Carmine be Nikki's son, since that would mean Lauren slept with her brother, ewwwww

#6   2013/09/25 11:41AM
    jahluv

okay I have been watching the stories for a long time and I guess I'm confused Nikki and Lauren are not related so carmine if he was to be Nikki's son does not make it gross because nikki is not Lauren sister nor is she Laurens mother.

#7   2013/09/25 11:47AM
    KeepingItReal

I was yelling at the TV saying "shut up Neil....no your not"....smh

That conversation was twisted....just like Hillary.

#8   2013/09/25 12:30PM
    JUJU41

Lauren and Niki are not related so Carmine wouldn't be her brother.

#9   2013/09/25 12:35PM
    The Ex Wife

I just want this story line to end. It has been as exciting as watching milk curdle.

I really want to like the Winters/Ashby families, but I can't...at least not with this crappy writing.

#10   2013/09/25 01:22PM
    notsorestless

Quote The Ex Wife: I just want this story line to end. It has been as exciting as watching milk curdle.

I really want to like the Winters/Ashby families, but I can't...at least not with this crappy writing.

Totally agree. I keep wondering when did Neil become an idiot. I didn't even think they had sex, just stayed in the same bed, drinking until they passed out. And why on earth would he dismiss Lily, Cane and Leslie's arguments that Hillary/Ann committed a crime? I hope Neil gets a big smack on the head with the reality of the situation. (and no, I'm not condoning violence)

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list