List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul's getting adoption files sons alive!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul's getting adoption files sons alive!

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/09/25 03:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 01:56PM, Views: 1171, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/25 03:50AM
    Paul's getting adoption files sons alive!
    Barbyboo

Nikki's kid is alive! This is how I see it, not a spoiler.....why else would we see him on the phone asking for files....it's as plan as day! Is Nikki that afraid of mustache! Paul and Nikki should be together. He's compassionate and she's a mess.....

#2   2013/09/25 04:10AM
    Re: Paul's getting adoption files sons alive!
    hopey pix

Why don't they just give it up?!!The cult story wasn't even the most riveting!!Why re-hash it?If they want to bring someone back,it should be Sam!!His story was at least good!!And SPF can at least act!!Dylan is making NO fans,the way I see it!!I guess SPF would be too old to be Nikki's son!!DARN!!I wish he(SAM) could be Nikki's son,not Dylan!!

#3   2013/09/25 04:35AM
    JaNell36

Quote hopey pix: Why don't they just give it up?!!The cult story wasn't even the most riveting!!Why re-hash it?If they want to bring someone back,it should be Sam!!His story was at least good!!And SPF can at least act!!Dylan is making NO fans,the way I see it!!I guess SPF would be too old to be Nikki's son!!DARN!!I wish he(SAM) could be Nikki's son,not Dylan!!

I know you liked Sam... but I found him utterly and beyond boring. Please don't bring him back..

We all know that Dylan will end up being Nikkis son.. This is about the dumbest s/l ever...

#4   2013/09/25 01:32PM
    alanadz

Quote hopey pix: Why don't they just give it up?!!The cult story wasn't even the most riveting!!Why re-hash it?If they want to bring someone back,it should be Sam!!His story was at least good!!And SPF can at least act!!Dylan is making NO fans,the way I see it!!I guess SPF would be too old to be Nikki's son!!DARN!!I wish he(SAM) could be Nikki's son,not Dylan!!

Why would SPF ever come back to Y&R? He is always doing movies.

#5   2013/09/25 01:56PM
    Barbyboo

Quote alanadz:

Why would SPF ever come back to Y&R? He is always doing movies.

Could you really see Sharon raising chickens?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list