List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Delia going to get hit by a car

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Delia going to get hit by a car

Started by Nutty Nancy at 2013/09/24 07:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 06:28PM, Views: 10845, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/27 04:30AM
    Re: Is Delia going to get hit by a car
    lkail67

while chasing after the new dog?
    That was the first thought that came in my mind when she ran after the dog at CL. I hope not because Billy will feel so bad if that happens.

If you watch the show at all..... Delia does chase after the puppy.... Billy goes after her and the puppy .... brings her and the puppy back safely and they name the puppy Dash. So why does everyone think she gets hit by a car and dies??

#32   2013/09/28 11:11AM
    alanadz

It looks like a done deal unfortunately.

#33   2013/09/28 11:13AM
    hopey pix

I would be so mad if she got killed by a car chasing the new dog!!Where's Keeley?At least say Sam came to get Keeley!!They both should come to visit Victoria so we'd at least know!!Why can't they write this show better!!NO KILLING DELIA!!!

#34   2013/10/03 10:05PM
    pocketvenus

If there is any validity to this speculation,Delia's loss will be huge to Y &R.. And not because she is a child actor getting killed off..she is the one bright spot in a soap riddled with repetitive and unbelievable story lines...the little girl who plays Delia brings something special to this character....a natural star quality...if she is killed off..no doubt she will go on to much bigger and better things...Y&R once again adds another nail to its coffin.---

#35   2013/10/04 04:37AM
    lapue

Why this story line any way? Just have her and choke go away, like so many on the show they need to be written off they no longer fit in the show we have become board with they.I grew up not missing this show but more and more I find myself reading about it. Where is the writer's that once made this show oh so great?

#36   2013/10/04 04:39AM
    hopey pix

Just don't kill her!!Where is cute Keeley anyhow?Did they explain even why they got a new dog?Where is Keeley?Did sam get her?I wish they would explain things!!Dumb writers!!!No killing Delia!!AT ALL!!

#37   2013/10/04 04:41AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote MADDIE1:
    Quote Nutty Nancy: while chasing after the new dog?
    That was the first thought that came in my mind when she ran after the dog at CL. I hope not because Billy will feel so bad if that happens.

I hope its not true.....Billy could not handle this...and Victoria will not be by his side..she will be with daddy....please don't let this happen...Bad story line if this does...I wont watch it

Not only will Victoria not be by his side but she will totally blame Billy. As will Chloe. Poor Billy. I cannot stand it when they kill off the children. As much as I have always liked Stephen King, I nearly went off him when he wrote Cujo & followed it with Pet Sematary.

Why would Victoria blame Billy? If she knows and loves him, she'll know he has enough self-blame, and will be there for him and reassure him.

Because Victoria ALWAYS blames Billy.

#38   2013/10/04 07:12AM
    villyforever55

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote MADDIE1:

I hope its not true.....Billy could not handle this...and Victoria will not be by his side..she will be with daddy....please don't let this happen...Bad story line if this does...I wont watch it

Not only will Victoria not be by his side but she will totally blame Billy. As will Chloe. Poor Billy. I cannot stand it when they kill off the children. As much as I have always liked Stephen King, I nearly went off him when he wrote Cujo & followed it with Pet Sematary.

Why would Victoria blame Billy? If she knows and loves him, she'll know he has enough self-blame, and will be there for him and reassure him.

That is so not true. Victoria will not blame Billy, she will love and support him through whatever tragedy occurs.

#39   2013/10/04 07:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote MADDIE1:

That is so not true. Victoria will not blame Billy, she will love and support him through whatever tragedy occurs.

When has Victoria EVER support Billy?????

#40   2013/10/04 07:43AM
    villyforever55

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote MADDIE1:

When has Victoria EVER support Billy?????

When does Victoria blame Billy?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list