List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Delia going to get hit by a car

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Delia going to get hit by a car

Started by Nutty Nancy at 2013/09/24 07:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 06:28PM, Views: 10779, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/25 09:26AM
    Re: Is Delia going to get hit by a car
    Suzie1053

I will not watch the show for a while if Delia dies. Just too sad.

#12   2013/09/25 09:41AM
    notsorestless

I hope that this is not true. I think that the actress that plays Delia is amazing. She's one of the best actresses on the Y&R, she interacts very well with everyone she has scenes with.

#13   2013/09/25 09:50AM
    greengrass

All the information i have read says they are expanding the Abbott family not killing them off.So what give with that.

#14   2013/09/25 11:47AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Nutty Nancy: while chasing after the new dog?
    That was the first thought that came in my mind when she ran after the dog at CL. I hope not because Billy will feel so bad if that happens.

OMG! Is that the way it's going to happen. I hate this!

Yep! It will appear to be Adam. But I don't think that's who it will wind up being. I have someone else in mind.

There is a poster who speculated it could be neil driving drunk because Hilary is going to start spiking his drinks...She starts next week apparently...

#15   2013/09/25 11:49AM
    KeepingItReal

Nutty Nancy, please don't put things that HAVE NOT happened in the title of your thread...

Out of respect for other poster who may like the thrill of suspense of not know what MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be.

If your curious...say something like....SPOILER SPECULATION.....ENTER WITH CAUTION

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 11:53AM
    #16   2013/09/25 12:03PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote alanadz:
    That was the first thought that came in my mind when she ran after the dog at CL. I hope not because Billy will feel so bad if that happens.

Yep! It will appear to be Adam. But I don't think that's who it will wind up being. I have someone else in mind.

There is a poster who speculated it could be neil driving drunk because Hilary is going to start spiking his drinks...She starts next week apparently...

I'm speculating here too, but I have someone completely different in mind. Actually I have two other people in mind, that I know Phelps would like to get rid of. So, I think it will wind up being one of them....not Neil.

#17   2013/09/25 12:14PM
    elizadolittle

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote MADDIE1:

I hope its not true.....Billy could not handle this...and Victoria will not be by his side..she will be with daddy....please don't let this happen...Bad story line if this does...I wont watch it

Not only will Victoria not be by his side but she will totally blame Billy. As will Chloe. Poor Billy. I cannot stand it when they kill off the children. As much as I have always liked Stephen King, I nearly went off him when he wrote Cujo & followed it with Pet Sematary.
    I am constantly being reminded that Y&R is not based in reality, so why do they have to drag in these hurt-sick-or-dead- child story lines? Yes it happens in real life, but I for one don't want to see it happen in the fantasy world of Y&R.

I agree with you, there's enough sadness IRL. The last thing I want to see is an innocent child on Y&R dying. There definitely seemed to be foreshadowing The dog's name is Dash plus they've now said Conner will need a transplant. So sick! Sacrificing one child for another. So basically another Abbott is going to save a Newman

#18   2013/09/25 12:16PM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote alanadz:

I'm speculating here too, but I have someone completely different in mind. Actually I have two other people in mind, that I know Phelps would like to get rid of. So, I think it will wind up being one of them....not Neil.

SPILL!!!!! If you don't want to post it, e-mail me. The suspense you're generating is killing me...lol

#19   2013/09/25 12:19PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote alanadz:

SPILL!!!!! If you don't want to post it, e-mail me. The suspense you're generating is killing me...lol

LOL Let me do a little more research first! I'm definitely not going to post it here! I don't want to start anything! I'll let you know when I know a little bit more! Maybe by the end of the week! Okay??

#20   2013/09/25 12:26PM
    ericlizafan

I really, really hope not. We dont need another child to die, plus Billy would be so heartbroken and guilty.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list