List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Hillary's Revenge! (Poor Neil)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Hillary's Revenge! (Poor Neil)

Started by ispy at 2013/09/24 07:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 06:03PM, Views: 3070, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/24 08:05PM
    Re: SPOILER: Hillary's Revenge! (Poor Neil)
    ajsp35801

This girl is a true villain...I lov the drama she creates.

#12   2013/09/24 09:44PM
    janetb

Quote ispy: Neil should have known better than to accept a drink from Hilary.

She will destroy his sobriety.

Neil explained what happened and apoligized.That's all he owes Hillary.Rose was a drunk, he didn't murder her.She told the story to the GC buzz and now this?

Cane and Lily should be asking Leslie to charge Hillary and Mason with whatever she can.They have the recording as proof.

#13   2013/09/25 02:13AM
    Pravda

Quote ispy:
    Quote flygirl1969:
    Quote ispy:
    Quote flygirl1969: Is Neil really toasting with the chick that set out to ruin his daughter and that drugged his son in law? Um... whatever Neil!

I know, he was stupid to accept a drink from Hilary knowing she drugged Cane.

He wanted to apologize and make peace with her.

She tricked him.

Apologize? I'm pissed that Neil doesn't want Lane to press charges. HillAnn hurt his daughter. She owes them and apology!

Neil feels guilty for leaving Rose dead in that hotel room.

She drank herself to death but he was too drunk to notice.

He wants to make amends to Rose's daughter for his sins.

Drunks overdose in hotel rooms all the time. Remind me again why Neil feels responsible? He only met Rose once. I agree with previous pollster. -- whatever Neil.

#14   2013/09/25 03:59PM
    Big_V

Quote ajsp35801: This girl is a true villain...I lov the drama she creates.

She's an old school vixen. Reminds me of Diane or Sheila.

#15   2013/09/25 04:07PM
    jeanie5815

I just checked the spoilers for next week and there's "nothing" about revenge on Neil.The only thing for next week Neil's family s/l is Cane and Lily separate.
    Unless this was a "future" s/l.

#16   2013/09/25 04:15PM
    yrn33

Quote jeanie5815: I just checked the spoilers for next week and there's "nothing" about revenge on Neil.The only thing for next week Neil's family s/l is Cane and Lily separate.
    Unless this was a "future" s/l.

Cane & Lily separate? After they have done such a great job to expose the crooked Hillary & Mason which brought them so much closer? How can that be?

And now the writers are going to try to make Neil as dumb as Nick? He knows better than to trust that conniving woman. She has dishonesty written all over her face: too bad Hillary and Sharon don't have a mudbox fight to see who is the worse slimebag.

#17   2013/09/25 04:25PM
    dairymaid

Quote ispy: Hilary's Revenge

Neil tries to make peace with Hilary.

He offers to publicly confess what happened that night with Rose and make a generous donation to a rehab center in her name.

Hilary agrees. She finally breaks down and tells Neil how much she misses her Mother.

Hillary offers Neil a drink and proposes a toast. She watches him drink.

Unbeknownst to Neil... Hillary spiked his drink with ALCOHOL.

She wants to push the Alcoholic Neil off the wagon again!

I am disappointed that Neil did not let Leslie handle a lawsuit and press charges against Hillary in today's show. That Hillary has issues. She is truly vindictive and will not stop until she destroys the entire family. I just hope that Leslie and the rest of them just file a suit and seek justice against her. She has already caused enough damage and needs to be stopped.

#18   2013/09/25 04:29PM
    Big_V

I just read a rumor on another board that Neil becomes an alcoholic again because of Hilary and he's driving on the road the night Delia gets hit. Wow. That's terrible. I hope it's not true. Neil doesn't deserve this. He's a good guy.

#19   2013/09/25 06:03PM
    yrn33

Quote Big_V: I just read a rumor on another board that Neil becomes an alcoholic again because of Hilary and he's driving on the road the night Delia gets hit. Wow. That's terrible. I hope it's not true. Neil doesn't deserve this. He's a good guy.

I agree - if Carmine escapes, let him be the hit and run - or if it has to be someone else, make it Tyler or Kyle or nerdy Kevin, but not Neil, who really is a good guy, not some player, goof or thief.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list