List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Started by ispy at 2013/09/24 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:14PM, Views: 8579, Replies: 66
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/09/25 09:38AM
    Re: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!
    mt thoughts

They did a story like that in the 80's on GH. BJ got hit by a car and her cousin Maxie needed a heart transplant, so she got her heart. It suuuuucked watching that.

#62   2013/09/25 09:56AM
    trinilisa

Quote ladycam:
    Quote trinilisa: Is this the writers' way of giving Chloe karma for convincing Chelsea to keep Adam from his baby? (Don't even get me started on people and karma!).

It would be a big story for Billy and Victoria. For Chadam and if my suspicion is right and Neil is drunk driver that hits Delia after Hillary spike his drink with alcohol. Well the Winters have a big s/l as well. It lacks creativity killing a child for stories for characters is just gross. But I heard JFP wants Emmys so this will involve all most all the cast. Just shameful lets hope it's just sick twisted rumor. But with Connor disgnosis his eyes will come from somewhere. Some say Johnny and others say Delia will be killed who knows.

So it may be Neil who hits Delia and not Adam? Oh, sorry, just reread that that's your suspition...sorry...
    Well, on another note; I don't know why Victor continues to gripe about the Abbotts; he has an Abbott heart and if spoilers are correct, his grandson will have Abbott eyes to allow him to look into his evil face...would be interesting if it were Johnny; what did Victor refer to him as? Billy's bastard child? If Connor got Johnny's eyes, could Victor look at Adam's son the same? I always say, never discount people because you never know when you'll need them or where you're going to end up...

#63   2013/09/25 12:11PM
    MacDuffy

>( This is upsetting. You folks are or could be right. DD runs after dog, gets hit by car, dies and Conner gets his cornea transplant. Saddens me though, the dog is so cute and a rescue dog too! My question...is CONNER Dylan's son or Adam's? Perhaps another DNA is in order?

#64   2013/09/25 12:16PM
    elizadolittle

Quote ispy:
    Quote JaNell36: I am guessing the rumor about Delia maybe true

It seems that way! Connor needs a new set of eyes.

Delia got a new dog named Dash who keeps running off. She chased after him today and got scolded that it's very dangerous to do that. Chloe & Kevin were pissed!

The anvils are dropping like crazy!

They sure are dropping like crazy. How can they do this? Not only that Victor with his irrational hate for the Abbotts when he has an Abbott heart pumping blood through his body, now it looks like once again an Abbott will die and it will benefit a Newman.

#65   2013/09/25 12:20PM
    Lanie1959

Quote mt thoughts: They did a story like that in the 80's on GH. BJ got hit by a car and her cousin Maxie needed a heart transplant, so she got her heart. It suuuuucked watching that.

it was a sad story but well written and to this day people still recall that story as one of GH's best SL. The fallout of that story is still used as Maxie has had multiple heart problems that have been used in stories years after BJ's death.

#66   2013/09/25 12:33PM
    hubbardfan

[quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote ladycam: [quote]Quote trinilisa: Is this the writers' way of giving Chloe karma for convincing Chelsea to keep Adam from his baby? (Don't even get me started on people and karma!).[/quote]
    It would be a big story for Billy and Victoria. For Chadam and if my suspicion is right and Neil is drunk driver that hits Delia after Hillary spike his drink with alcohol. Well the Winters have a big s/l as well. It lacks creativity killing a child for stories for characters is just gross. But I heard JFP wants Emmys so this will involve all most all the cast. Just shameful lets hope it's just sick twisted rumor. But with Connor disgnosis his eyes will come from somewhere. Some say Johnny and others say Delia will be killed who knows.[/quote]
    So it may be Neil who hits Delia and not Adam? Oh, sorry, just reread that that's your suspition...sorry...
    Well, on another note; I don't know why Victor continues to gripe about the Abbotts; he has an Abbott heart and if spoilers are correct, his grandson will have Abbott eyes to allow him to look into his evil face...would be interesting if it were Johnny; what did Victor refer to him as? Billy's bastard child? If Connor got Johnny's eyes, could Victor look at Adam's son the same? I always say, never discount people because you never know when you'll need them or where you're going to end up...

Truer words were never spoken!

#67   2013/09/25 03:14PM
    Big_V

On today's Canadian show, Chelsea mentioned the idea of Connor getting a TRANSPLANT.

It's definitely looking like Connor will get a cornea donation.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list