List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Started by ispy at 2013/09/24 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:14PM, Views: 8467, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/25 08:37AM
    Re: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!
    jackmom

I think they will find Adam is not the father, remember when Chelsea had the bleeding at the beginning of her pregnancy I think she lost Adams baby and Conner is really Dylans since the blindness is not hereditary.

#52   2013/09/25 08:49AM
    trinilisa

Quote jeanie5815: DOOL did this s/l a few years back with Bo, Hope, Zack and Abe.
    Bo had an affair with another woman years ago, I forget her name,and has a daughter the same name on here as Chelsa. Bo and her get into a fight during a rainstorm and she gets into a car and runs over "something", she tells Bo, and they find it's Zack, Bo's/Hope's son. Bo and the daughter keeps it's a secret from Hope that it was her driving. Hope finds out later in the s/l. They all have a "strained" relationship because of it.
    Abe is the Police Chief and is going blind, and when Zack dies, they donate his eyes to Abe.
    I still hate it that they will be going this way for Delia. I would rather have the s/l having her illness come back, and that would tie all those involved a better grieving s/l than to have the "blame game", just like on DOOL.

I thought that on DOL Chelsea ran over Zac and they gave her heart or something to Clair, Sean and Bell's kid? I could be wrong...

#53   2013/09/25 08:53AM
    hubbardfan

Quote jackmom: I think they will find Adam is not the father, remember when Chelsea had the bleeding at the beginning of her pregnancy I think she lost Adams baby and Conner is really Dylans since the blindness is not hereditary.

Nice try, but no, the baby's Adam's! A little spotting doesn't necessarily signal a miscarriage; and let's face it, her showing so soon after being w/Dylan is just not possible, even though Dylan was too dumb to figure it out and Adam just didn't pursue what he suspected and knew in his heart was true. *Victoria would have no reason to object to the baby getting Dee's corneas...IT'S NOT HER DECISION TO MAKE! IT'S BILLY AND CHLOE'S!! If she objects, b/c she hates Adam, I hope Billy takes Johnny and leaves that harpie for GOOD! Let her suck up to daddy and do his bidding; it seems to be her life's calling!

#54   2013/09/25 08:58AM
    trinilisa

I can't watch this if this is how it's going to go down!

#55   2013/09/25 09:01AM
    Lanie1959

Quote jackmom: I think they will find Adam is not the father, remember when Chelsea had the bleeding at the beginning of her pregnancy I think she lost Adams baby and Conner is really Dylans since the blindness is not hereditary.

I would love it it they went that way, Adam is such a douche bag he doesn't deserve a kid.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 09:02AM
    #56   2013/09/25 09:03AM
    greengrass

Quote trinilisa: I can't watch this if this is how it's going to go down!

There is a lot of viewers that are saying their not going to watch the show if this is what is going to happen.There is a lot of upset viewers right now and if JFP goes through with this she is going to lose a lot of viewers.

I read that JFP doesn't care about the fans all she cares about is the ratings,well i hate to tell her but if she does this she's not going to have any ratings to worry about.

#57   2013/09/25 09:12AM
    trinilisa

Is this the writers' way of giving Chloe karma for convincing Chelsea to keep Adam from his baby? (Don't even get me started on people and karma!).

#58   2013/09/25 09:22AM
    ladycam

Quote trinilisa: Is this the writers' way of giving Chloe karma for convincing Chelsea to keep Adam from his baby? (Don't even get me started on people and karma!).

It would be a big story for Billy and Victoria. For Chadam and if my suspicion is right and Neil is drunk driver that hits Delia after Hillary spike his drink with alcohol. Well the Winters have a big s/l as well. It lacks creativity killing a child for stories for characters is just gross. But I heard JFP wants Emmys so this will involve all most all the cast. Just shameful lets hope it's just sick twisted rumor. But with Connor disgnosis his eyes will come from somewhere. Some say Johnny and others say Delia will be killed who knows.

#59   2013/09/25 09:25AM
    KeepingItReal

So if this plays out....Victor got Colleen's heart and now Connor with get Dee's eyes...

Tell me if that is not twisted.

Seems to be about the Newmans survival.

Also, why are we still thinking that child is Adam's.....I don't understand when we all saw her pregnant before hand and Chloe telling her she should find someone else to be the babydaddy. smh

#60   2013/09/25 09:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote greengrass:
    Quote trinilisa: I can't watch this if this is how it's going to go down!

There is a lot of viewers that are saying their not going to watch the show if this is what is going to happen.There is a lot of upset viewers right now and if JFP goes through with this she is going to lose a lot of viewers.

I read that JFP doesn't care about the fans all she cares about is the ratings,well i hate to tell her but if she does this she's not going to have any ratings to worry about.

I was just going to ask you whether you think she cared about ratings, but then I read the other part to your post. JFP is awful and clueless if she doesn't realize that ratings are as a result of whether the fans are watching...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list