List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Started by ispy at 2013/09/24 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:14PM, Views: 8571, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/25 03:54AM
    Re: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!
    Barbyboo

Quote Laloni:
    Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

Billy will ok it but Victoria's probably be a bit-- and not want it hence divorce and dadyo will get vikki back

#42   2013/09/25 04:22AM
    jeanie5815

DOOL did this s/l a few years back with Bo, Hope, Zack and Abe.
    Bo had an affair with another woman years ago, I forget her name,and has a daughter the same name on here as Chelsa. Bo and her get into a fight during a rainstorm and she gets into a car and runs over "something", she tells Bo, and they find it's Zack, Bo's/Hope's son. Bo and the daughter keeps it's a secret from Hope that it was her driving. Hope finds out later in the s/l. They all have a "strained" relationship because of it.
    Abe is the Police Chief and is going blind, and when Zack dies, they donate his eyes to Abe.
    I still hate it that they will be going this way for Delia. I would rather have the s/l having her illness come back, and that would tie all those involved a better grieving s/l than to have the "blame game", just like on DOOL.

#43   2013/09/25 05:14AM
    countryMomof4

[quote]Quote ispy:
    although people with cancer cannot donate
    internal organs (like hearts and lungs) after death,
    they can donate their cornea (the transplant
    tissue that covers the front of the eye)

www.stchristophers.org.uk/sites/default/files/informationleaflets/StCh_HHC_Corne... />
    Delia had leukaemia which is a blood cancer. I believe that would mean she could NOT donate her corneas.

I hate even the thought of this.

#44   2013/09/25 07:11AM
    zuzu61

I hate this S/L!!! Another Abbott loses their precious life for a Newman. Nothing against either family.
    This is a BIG mistake!!! BIG!!
    WHY DELIA??? ***She's the best part of the show!***
    SICK! SAD!!
    Why not allow Adam to swerve to MISS Delia and crashes. Give Conner Adam's eyes!!

SO these ridiculous writers are going to REALIZE what a HUGE mistake this is, like killing JOHN & CASSIE, then they're going to bring DELIA back to visit BILLY & CHLOE??

I'm NOT watching this. They could have easily chosen another Avenue. OR.. They still could..

#45   2013/09/25 07:15AM
    JBosh

Quote zuzu61: I hate this S/L!!! Another Abbott loses their precious life for a Newman. Nothing against either family.
    SICK! SAD!!
    Why not allow Adam to swerve to MISS Delia and crashes. Give Conner Adam's eyes!!

SO these ridiculous writers are going to REALIZE what a HUGE mistake this is, like killing JOHN & CASSIE, then they're going to bring DELIA back to visit BILLY & CHLOE??

I'm NOT watching this. They could have easily chosen another Avenue. OR.. They still could..

I know it's a huge mistake. I love Delia!!! She brings light to this show, when it's down at times. Bad Move JFP.

#46   2013/09/25 07:19AM
    Jigglea

I'm not liking how this is going...I really hate, hate, hate storylines where kids die......I really hope nothing happens to Delia just so Connor can have sight....Delia has been thru enough.....I'm still not over the death of Cassie. That was horrible to watch!!!!!

#47   2013/09/25 07:51AM
    Jordanna

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Nomer:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Licorice_423: I really hate the idea of them killing off DD. She is such a cute kid and really good lil actor. This would be another Newman receiving an organ from an Abbott family member. Why can't it be some off of the canvas kid that no one knows?

The ONLY positive that could come out of this is using the storyline to promote children organ donation.

That could be accomplished without killing Delia. I'll believe it when I see it.

They want to break Villy up and this is how they are going to do it.

I know on GH when Phelps did this to Jake, her ultimate goal was to get rid of the actress that played Jake's mother. I can't figure out what her real motive is for this.

Maybe JFP's motive is to get rid of Chloe. If Delia dies, aside from Esther who is hardly ever on, Chloe has no other ties to anyone in GC. It would also cut her ties to Billy.

#48   2013/09/25 07:56AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Jordanna:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Nomer:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Licorice_423: I really hate the idea of them killing off DD. She is such a cute kid and really good lil actor. This would be another Newman receiving an organ from an Abbott family member. Why can't it be some off of the canvas kid that no one knows?

The ONLY positive that could come out of this is using the storyline to promote children organ donation.

That could be accomplished without killing Delia. I'll believe it when I see it.

They want to break Villy up and this is how they are going to do it.

I know on GH when Phelps did this to Jake, her ultimate goal was to get rid of the actress that played Jake's mother. I can't figure out what her real motive is for this.

Maybe JFP's motive is to get rid of Chloe. If Delia dies, aside from Esther who is hardly ever on, Chloe has no other ties to anyone in GC. It would also cut her ties to Billy.

I thought about Chloe too. I know that when Phelps killed off Jake on GH, her ultimate goal was to get rid of the actress playing Jake's mother. But due to fan outrage that did not happen. It might be Chloe, but I'm thinking of two, maybe three other actors/actresses currently in the cast. Too early to speculate on that one. LOL I'm sure that time will come soon enough. I am hoping that this will be met with such outrage that Steve Kent will be forced to pay attention to the fans before Phelps has a chance to get rid of any more core family members. She has already muddied the water enough!

#49   2013/09/25 07:59AM
    janetb

[quote]Quote zuzu61: I hate this S/L!!! Another Abbott loses their precious life for a Newman. Nothing against either family.
    SICK! SAD!!

I'm NOT watching this. They could have easily chosen another Avenue. OR.. They still could..[/quote

Why does it have to be another Abbott, Colleen, John , Ashley lost her unborn son in a car accident and had to give up Faith.All to save and benefit the Newmans.

#50   2013/09/25 08:34AM
    trinilisa

Quote ispy:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

Even worse if it's true Adam is the driver.

The spoilers say Adam gets drunk after a fight with Chelsea and he drunk drives at the same time of Delia's hit and run.

Holey crap! No!
    So Adam hits Delia and his son gets her eyes?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list