List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Started by ispy at 2013/09/24 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:14PM, Views: 8751, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/25 02:14AM
    Re: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!
    Nomer

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Licorice_423: I really hate the idea of them killing off DD. She is such a cute kid and really good lil actor. This would be another Newman receiving an organ from an Abbott family member. Why can't it be some off of the canvas kid that no one knows?

The ONLY positive that could come out of this is using the storyline to promote children organ donation.

That could be accomplished without killing Delia. I'll believe it when I see it.

They want to break Villy up and this is how they are going to do it.

#32   2013/09/25 02:17AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote ispy: Kids get hit by cars everyday. It's a sad fact of life. Accidents happen. A neighbor's kid once dashed in front of my car and I hit the brakes. It was so scary! Thank goodness I had good reflexes! Close call!

This dog will go running into the street and Delia will chase after him. BOOM!

Connor gets his new corneas.

This is just like Jake's story on General Hospital. Jake's kidneys were given to Josslyn.

JFP is in the house, y'all. This is how she rolls.

Not exactly how I would have said it. But you are exactly right! And if Phelps is allowed to continue Delia won't be the last by a long shot of core family members to die.

#33   2013/09/25 02:18AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Laloni:
    Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

Absolutely! This is going to be a tragedy! Phelps is famous for her tragedies! That's all she knows! She doesn't like happy stories, she knows nothing about them!

#34   2013/09/25 02:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

Hey Scotia! I figured it out about two weeks ago. I didn't say anything until the thread about Delia was started here last week. This story will make everyone that has a heart absolutely nauseated!

#35   2013/09/25 02:22AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote ispy: Jake's story was an Emmy bonanza for JFP.

GH cleaned house with all the Emmy wins that year.

They won Best Writing, Best Drama, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress.

If JFP is repeating this story on Y&R, it's because she wants critical acclaim. Everyone knows that woman games the Emmy system. She always has her eye on the prize.

My problem when people refer to Phelps' Emmy's is Joe Montana has four Superbowl rings, but I don't want him to come out of retirement to quarterback the Saints!!

#36   2013/09/25 02:43AM
    Nomer

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Laloni:

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

Absolutely! This is going to be a tragedy! Phelps is famous for her tragedies! That's all she knows! She doesn't like happy stories, she knows nothing about them!

I don't know a lot of her history but it sure is obvious to me that she does not do happy. This show is so depressing now.

#37   2013/09/25 02:46AM
    MADDIE1

I hope Adam isn't the driver...this story line makes me sick to my stomach.....with all the crazies on Y&R they pick this.....I try hanging in there with this show....but its coming to an end for me...

Leave Adam alone....

#38   2013/09/25 02:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Nomer:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Licorice_423: I really hate the idea of them killing off DD. She is such a cute kid and really good lil actor. This would be another Newman receiving an organ from an Abbott family member. Why can't it be some off of the canvas kid that no one knows?

The ONLY positive that could come out of this is using the storyline to promote children organ donation.

That could be accomplished without killing Delia. I'll believe it when I see it.

They want to break Villy up and this is how they are going to do it.

I know on GH when Phelps did this to Jake, her ultimate goal was to get rid of the actress that played Jake's mother. I can't figure out what her real motive is for this.

#39   2013/09/25 03:46AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote MADDIE1: I hope Adam isn't the driver...this story line makes me sick to my stomach.....with all the crazies on Y&R they pick this.....I try hanging in there with this show....but its coming to an end for me...

Leave Adam alone....

I think they will make it appear to be Adam. But after the story plays out, I think it will be someone else. I said on another thread that this would anger the Chadam fans and this is the reason I said that. The Adam fans are not going to like this story one little bit!

#40   2013/09/25 03:52AM
    Barbyboo

Quote JaNell36: I am guessing the rumor about Delia maybe true

Omg they transplant Delia's eyes. How morbid is that one.....now Adams baby has Abbott eyes and Vic has Abbott heart. Oh that's right Vic has no heart

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list