List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Started by ispy at 2013/09/24 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:14PM, Views: 8498, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/24 06:13PM
    Re: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!
    ispy

Jake's story was an Emmy bonanza for JFP.

GH cleaned house with all the Emmy wins that year.

They won Best Writing, Best Drama, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress.

If JFP is repeating this story on Y&R, it's because she wants critical acclaim. Everyone knows that woman games the Emmy system. She always has her eye on the prize.

#22   2013/09/24 06:34PM
    glh1950

This looks to become a really convoluted sad s/l. Bad enough to make Connor blind but to kill off Delia to help him and promote child donation & transplants is simply awful. Come on writers, let's not use death of a child like this, nor to beef up the show's failing drama.

And I guess I just don't get it, what about Connor's birth was so traumatic that it caused all this damage to his eyes? Did I miss an accident, fall, or something?
    I saw the bloodless 'amazing white birth'.

#23   2013/09/24 07:30PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote ispy:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

Even worse if it's true Adam is the driver.

The spoilers say Adam gets drunk after a fight with Chelsea and he drunk drives at the same time of Delia's hit and run.

Oh, say it ain't so! The writers are really going to screw over Adam like they are Sharon!! It's bad enough Chloe will probably blame Billy for getting the dog to begin with; if Adam is @fault, can you imagine the sheer hatred that Billy and Chloe already feel for him, times 1000??? PLUS that would be all that little hussy Chelsea needs to claim Adam is an unfit father and try to keep the baby from him!! Adam will be DESTROYED, the Newmans will gloat, and he'll once again be the town pariah; I'M NOT LIKING THIS ONE BIT!!!!!

Why does it have to be Adam who hits her? I'm with you. Let someone else (how about a drunken Neil) do it. Adam has been through enough.

#24   2013/09/24 07:36PM
    ispy

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote ispy:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

The spoilers say Adam gets drunk after a fight with Chelsea and he drunk drives at the same time of Delia's hit and run.

Oh, say it ain't so! The writers are really going to screw over Adam like they are Sharon!! It's bad enough Chloe will probably blame Billy for getting the dog to begin with; if Adam is @fault, can you imagine the sheer hatred that Billy and Chloe already feel for him, times 1000??? PLUS that would be all that little hussy Chelsea needs to claim Adam is an unfit father and try to keep the baby from him!! Adam will be DESTROYED, the Newmans will gloat, and he'll once again be the town pariah; I'M NOT LIKING THIS ONE BIT!!!!!

Why does it have to be Adam who hits her? I'm with you. Let someone else (how about a drunken Neil) do it. Adam has been through enough.

Because it's more dramatic when Connor receives Delia's eyes if Adam is the driver.

We don't know for sure if he hits Delia. Just that he was drunk-driving when it happens.

It will be a mystery like Jake's hit and run.

#25   2013/09/24 07:48PM
    ladycam

Quote ispy:
    Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote ispy:
    Quote Laloni:

Because it's more dramatic when Connor receives Delia's eyes if Adam is the driver.

We don't know for sure if he hits Delia. Just that he was drunk-driving when it happens.

The drunk driver could be Neil. If Hillary planning to spike his drink with alcohol. Nobody knows it would be sad but Neil would rock that s/l. What a tragic think for Hillary if a child died because of her schemes.

#26   2013/09/24 07:51PM
    ispy

Quote ladycam:
    Quote ispy:
    Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote ispy:
    Quote Laloni:

The drunk driver could be Neil. If Hillary planning to spike his drink with alcohol. Nobody knows it would be sad but Neil would rock that s/l. What a tragic think for Hillary if a child died because of her schemes.

Good point.

If Neil falls off the wagon after Hilary spikes his drink, he could be the driver too.

#27   2013/09/24 09:52PM
    sudbubble

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote ispy:
    Quote Laloni:

I totally agree-lay off of Adam already! If anyone has to run that poor girl over let it be that old goat Victurd. Out with the old already and let Adam have his road to redemption back only this time with more purpose as a new father and hopefully better partner to Chelsea (even though I am really hating her 'you ruined everything' rants to Adam right now).

#28   2013/09/24 10:12PM
    Milkshake24

Little Johnny would make more sense since related and I could deal better with that since we don't know him like we do Delia. Delia has already been through enough.

#29   2013/09/25 01:54AM
    Pravda

Quote Milkshake24: Little Johnny would make more sense since related and I could deal better with that since we don't know him like we do Delia. Delia has already been through enough.

I agree. We also need the Johnny/Victoria/Chelsea/Billy tie to end. Victor should be the driver because he started this mess.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 01:55AM
    #30   2013/09/25 02:11AM
    Nomer

Quote ispy: Kids get hit by cars everyday. It's a sad fact of life. Accidents happen. A neighbor's kid once dashed in front of my car and I hit the brakes. It was so scary! Thank goodness I had good reflexes! Close call!

This dog will go running into the street and Delia will chase after him. BOOM!

Connor gets his new corneas.

This is just like Jake's story on General Hospital. Jake's kidneys were given to Josslyn.

JFP is in the house, y'all. This is how she rolls.

This is how she rolls for sure. Dee is a goner.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list