List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Started by ispy at 2013/09/24 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:14PM, Views: 8708, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/24 04:27PM
    Re: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!
    Laloni

Quote ispy:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

Even worse if it's true Adam is the driver.

The spoilers say Adam gets drunk after a fight with Chelsea and he drunk drives at the same time of Delia's hit and run.

What spoilers? Where did you read this?

#12   2013/09/24 04:29PM
    Jordanna

Wouldn't it be interesting if it was baby Johnny that is the one that ends up being Connor's donor. After all Chelsea is both Connor and Johnny's mom.

#13   2013/09/24 04:32PM
    ispy

although people with cancer cannot donate
    internal organs (like hearts and lungs) after death,
    they can donate their cornea (the transplant
    tissue that covers the front of the eye)

www.stchristophers.org.uk/sites/default/files/informationleaflets/StCh_HHC_Corne...

#14   2013/09/24 04:34PM
    mahina

Oh no not Delia!! D... you writers leave the children alone! Kill off the other useless characters instead of this precious little girl.

#15   2013/09/24 04:50PM
    hubbardfan

Quote ispy:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

The spoilers say Adam gets drunk after a fight with Chelsea and he drunk drives at the same time of Delia's hit and run.

Oh, say it ain't so! The writers are really going to screw over Adam like they are Sharon!! It's bad enough Chloe will probably blame Billy for getting the dog to begin with; if Adam is @fault, can you imagine the sheer hatred that Billy and Chloe already feel for him, times 1000??? PLUS that would be all that little hussy Chelsea needs to claim Adam is an unfit father and try to keep the baby from him!! Adam will be DESTROYED, the Newmans will gloat, and he'll once again be the town pariah; I'M NOT LIKING THIS ONE BIT!!!!!

#16   2013/09/24 05:19PM
    villyforever55

Quote Licorice_423: I really hate the idea of them killing off DD. She is such a cute kid and really good lil actor. This would be another Newman receiving an organ from an Abbott family member. Why can't it be some off of the canvas kid that no one knows?

The ONLY positive that could come out of this is using the storyline to promote children organ donation.

That could be accomplished without killing Delia. I'll believe it when I see it.

#17   2013/09/24 05:49PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote ispy:
    Quote Laloni:

Oh, say it ain't so! The writers are really going to screw over Adam like they are Sharon!! It's bad enough Chloe will probably blame Billy for getting the dog to begin with; if Adam is @fault, can you imagine the sheer hatred that Billy and Chloe already feel for him, times 1000??? PLUS that would be all that little hussy Chelsea needs to claim Adam is an unfit father and try to keep the baby from him!! Adam will be DESTROYED, the Newmans will gloat, and he'll once again be the town pariah; I'M NOT LIKING THIS ONE BIT!!!!!

It's supposed to appear that Adam hits Delia, but the same person who "dropped" the Adam/Chelsea fight and drinking said that Adam isn't the one who hits Delia. I guess its a hit & run.

#18   2013/09/24 06:03PM
    Kelly777

Quote ispy: Kids get hit by cars everyday. It's a sad fact of life. Accidents happen. A neighbor's kid once dashed in front of my car and I hit the brakes. It was so scary! Thank goodness I had good reflexes! Close call!

This dog will go running into the street and Delia will chase after him. BOOM!

Connor gets his new corneas.

This is just like Jake's story on General Hospital. Jake's kidneys were given to Josslyn.

JFP is in the house, y'all. This is how she rolls.

People (including children) get raped, mutilated, disfigured, beaten, abused (as do animals), killed, kidnapped, shot, stabbed and the list goes on. Doesn't mean I want it as a staple for my entertainment. You would have thought she would have learned.

#19   2013/09/24 06:09PM
    Kelly777

Quote greengrass: I don't now what the writer are doing do they think we are stupid.Anyone that has had cancer or any other life threatening disease can not donate any organ's.A Dr. told me it is something you don't do and it is very dangerous because that child could come down with the same thing that the person had that donated the organ.I think the writers should do a little research before the start doing a s/l on something like this and get their facts straight.

No they cannot harvest Delia's cornea's. Like you said they should have got their facts straight before they went with this garbage. How is this expanding the Abbott clan? I hate JFP for doing this!!

#20   2013/09/24 06:12PM
    Kelly777

[quote]Quote ispy: [quote]Quote greengrass: I don't now what the writer are doing do they think we are stupid.Anyone that has had cancer or any other life threatening disease can not donate any organ's.A Dr. told me it is something you don't do and it is very dangerous because that child could come down with the same thing that the person had that donated the organ.I think the writers should do a little research before the start doing a s/l on something like this and get their facts straight.[/quote]

[quote]Wrong!

Cancer survivors can & do donate CORNEAS!

"Even if other organs and tissues can’t be used, donating the corneas from your eyes is one way to offer help to others. Almost all people with cancer (except those with certain blood or eye cancers) can donate their corneas. You can learn more about cornea donation from the Eye Bank Association of America"
    www.cancer.org/treatment/survivorshipduringandaftertreatment/can-i-donate-my-org... />

EXCEPT for lymphoma, leukemia and other blood or lymph cancers. Last I knew Delia had leukemia......so......

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 06:20PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list