List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!

Started by ispy at 2013/09/24 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:14PM, Views: 8615, Replies: 66
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/24 03:28PM
    SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!
    ispy

Connor has Corneal Keloids.

His corneas are scarred and damaged and he will go blind unless he gets a cornea transplant ASAP.

Poor baby!

#2   2013/09/24 03:35PM
    Re: SPOILER: Connor's Blindness!
    JaNell36

I am guessing the rumor about Delia maybe true

#3   2013/09/24 03:39PM
    ispy

Quote JaNell36: I am guessing the rumor about Delia maybe true

It seems that way! Connor needs a new set of eyes.

Delia got a new dog named Dash who keeps running off. She chased after him today and got scolded that it's very dangerous to do that. Chloe & Kevin were pissed!

The anvils are dropping like crazy!

#4   2013/09/24 03:58PM
    Scotia

Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

#5   2013/09/24 04:03PM
    ispy

Kids get hit by cars everyday. It's a sad fact of life. Accidents happen. A neighbor's kid once dashed in front of my car and I hit the brakes. It was so scary! Thank goodness I had good reflexes! Close call!

This dog will go running into the street and Delia will chase after him. BOOM!

Connor gets his new corneas.

This is just like Jake's story on General Hospital. Jake's kidneys were given to Josslyn.

JFP is in the house, y'all. This is how she rolls.

#6   2013/09/24 04:04PM
    Laloni

Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

DD being in an accident, kind of leaves my stomach in knots, and even if gifting her corneas to the baby doesn't help. She is such a sweet child, and this will devastate Billy and Chloe, and think of the guilt Billy will have. He is such a good father. Even thinking about this scenario is bothering me a lot.

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

#7   2013/09/24 04:07PM
    ispy

Quote Laloni:
    Quote Scotia: Boy, you guys are good! I did kind of figure out about DD, but I didn't link to Connor!

Do you really think they would give Delia's eyes to Connor? No, I can't believe they would do that. That seems so cruel to Billy. He will never be able to look at Connor without seeing Delia. That makes me want to cry. This is going to be so sad.

Even worse if it's true Adam is the driver.

The spoilers say Adam gets drunk after a fight with Chelsea and he drunk drives at the same time of Delia's hit and run.

#8   2013/09/24 04:14PM
    Licorice_423

I really hate the idea of them killing off DD. She is such a cute kid and really good lil actor. This would be another Newman receiving an organ from an Abbott family member. Why can't it be some off of the canvas kid that no one knows?

The ONLY positive that could come out of this is using the storyline to promote children organ donation.

#9   2013/09/24 04:15PM
    greengrass

I don't now what the writer are doing do they think we are stupid.Anyone that has had cancer or any other life threatening disease can not donate any organ's.A Dr. told me it is something you don't do and it is very dangerous because that child could come down with the same thing that the person had that donated the organ.I think the writers should do a little research before the start doing a s/l on something like this and get their facts straight.

#10   2013/09/24 04:23PM
    ispy

Quote greengrass: I don't now what the writer are doing do they think we are stupid.Anyone that has had cancer or any other life threatening disease can not donate any organ's.A Dr. told me it is something you don't do and it is very dangerous because that child could come down with the same thing that the person had that donated the organ.I think the writers should do a little research before the start doing a s/l on something like this and get their facts straight.

Wrong!

Cancer survivors can & do donate CORNEAS!

"Even if other organs and tissues can’t be used, donating the corneas from your eyes is one way to offer help to others. Almost all people with cancer (except those with certain blood or eye cancers) can donate their corneas. You can learn more about cornea donation from the Eye Bank Association of America"

www.cancer.org/treatment/survivorshipduringandaftertreatment/can-i-donate-my-org...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list