List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/24 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:06PM, Views: 7139, Replies: 95
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2013/09/25 01:02PM
    Re: Can Spoiler 9/24/13
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote WaveJumper: It is hard to believe that Connor was hurt during birth since he had such a easy miraculous birth straight on to a clean white blanket with no blood or mess at all. I still think Adam and Chelsea will get together. It was well established that she was pregnant when she slept w/Dylan.

May I share some food for thoughts with you in regards to this whole pregnancy story line.

although it was already established that chelsea was pregnant at the time when she took the pregnancy test in her hotel room, it was NEVER confirmed by a doctor however.

it wasn't until she started having stomach cramps that she ran to the doctor for a check-up.

by that time weeks or maybe months had already passed by.

I say weeks or months b/c in soap land it is very hard to keep track of the time period as we all know.

now, I'm NOT a doctor by any means, but one of my siblings is however.

I took the liberty of asking her if it is at all possible for a woman to miscarry without any knowledge of so.

she said of course it is possible, in fact she have done some research on studies of such cases where the woman does NOT even bleed or experience any pain or discomfort.

so, I'm thinking what if Chelsea had miscarry way before she and dylan had her encounter with dylan and never realized it only to have it result in the byproduct of baby connor just saying

furthermore, I don't want my adam to be saddled with chelsea b/c I don't believe she's the right woman for adam.

in fact, I much rather see adam with MEDUSA than to see him with the con. just saying

as previous posters have pointed out my adam needs a die hard kind of chick who's compassionate, cerebral, LOVING, secure and very strong minded.

I don't see chelsea as fitting the above descriptions at all. for one thing these days when she is in adam's orbit, she very harsh and COLD toward him.

it is as if she has NO patience for the man and everything is me! me!.

for whatever reason adam does NOT bring the softer side in her at all.

As much as I hate to admit this, she shows a different side of her with dylan. she's loving, compassionate and much kinder to be around.

as far as I'm concerned it is the ONLY time she seems HUMAN.

I know it's a little harsh but this is how I truly feels.

on the upside of this, sharon fits the bill PERFECTLY!

She's kind, compassionate, intelligent, LOVING, SECURE, strong minded etc..

she's the ONLY woman who knows the all the facide to adam (the good, the bad and the very ugly.)

She understand the complexity of his character and can put adam to check when he step out of bound.

That is why for me sharon will always be that chick and the one to give my adam his first heir

on a closing note, I hope and pray that this baby ended up being dylan as to give chelsea a purpose that she DESPERATELY in need of. JMO

I LOVE your post! Never thought of the pregnancy s/l this way but it could work, this being a soap of course and it's not a far stretch.

I didn't realize some women miscarry and not even bleed. It's true what they say, you learn something new every day.

Give me Shadam any day, I will be happy. I think Sharon and Adam are the perfect couple. She does understand him and he understands her. They face many storms and they can do it again.

I don't like Chelsea with Adam, and I don't know if I like her with Dylan, especially after what she's done to him. Poor guy! She made him her fool and I don't know if he will forgive her. I think it would be great to see Chelsea alone, raising her son for now, and then start a fresh romance with someone else.

Adam doesn't want the crazy, dumb blond. He will fight for Chelsea, he always has.

#82   2013/09/25 01:02PM
    YR2013

Quote hubbardfan: [quote emarch]:The Baby was not a Premie, it's Adam's Baby. Chelsie had the Doctor hide things from Dylan that showed how far along in her pregnancy she was. Adam is the baby's father.

I don't get why folks are now trying to find a way to make ADAM'S baby Dylan's! Chelsea was SHOWING @3 months; if she had sex w/Dylan in March, there's NO WAY she'd be showing already! Come on, all you women who've been pregnant...you know it doesn't work like that! And the sonogram of that BIG baby was clearly a far-along fetus; I guess the dr. didn't want to embarrass Chelsea in front of Dylan, who obviously didn't know how to count, or didn't care to! Please...we all know it's Adam's baby, misdiagnosis or not!

IA with you that Adam is the father, and yes, she was showing and was pregnant long before her one night with Dylan. However, I do like the soapy scenario given by another poster, not that I expect the writers are capable of such imagination .

Soaps are all about twists and turns and that's what makes it good or bad for some of us. IMO It would be interesting if somehow they had Dylan become the bio-daddy and not Adam. LOL, Adam would go nuts if that happened, good soapy stuff for me.

#83   2013/09/25 01:05PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote WaveJumper: It is hard to believe that Connor was hurt during birth since he had such a easy miraculous birth straight on to a clean white blanket with no blood or mess at all. I still think Adam and Chelsea will get together. It was well established that she was pregnant when she slept w/Dylan.

May I share some food for thoughts with you in regards to this whole pregnancy story line.

although it was already established that chelsea was pregnant at the time when she took the pregnancy test in her hotel room, it was NEVER confirmed by a doctor however.

it wasn't until she started having stomach cramps that she ran to the doctor for a check-up.

by that time weeks or maybe months had already passed by.

I say weeks or months b/c in soap land it is very hard to keep track of the time period as we all know.

now, I'm NOT a doctor by any means, but one of my siblings is however.

I took the liberty of asking her if it is at all possible for a woman to miscarry without any knowledge of so.

she said of course it is possible, in fact she have done some research on studies of such cases where the woman does NOT even bleed or experience any pain or discomfort.

so, I'm thinking what if Chelsea had miscarry way before she and dylan had her encounter with dylan and never realized it only to have it result in the byproduct of baby connor just saying

furthermore, I don't want my adam to be saddled with chelsea b/c I don't believe she's the right woman for adam.

in fact, I much rather see adam with MEDUSA than to see him with the con. just saying

as previous posters have pointed out my adam needs a die hard kind of chick who's compassionate, cerebral, LOVING, secure and very strong minded.

I don't see chelsea as fitting the above descriptions at all. for one thing these days when she is in adam's orbit, she very harsh and COLD toward him.

it is as if she has NO patience for the man and everything is me! me!.

for whatever reason adam does NOT bring the softer side in her at all.

As much as I hate to admit this, she shows a different side of her with dylan. she's loving, compassionate and much kinder to be around.

as far as I'm concerned it is the ONLY time she seems HUMAN.

I know it's a little harsh but this is how I truly feels.

on the upside of this, sharon fits the bill PERFECTLY!

She's kind, compassionate, intelligent, LOVING, SECURE, strong minded etc..

she's the ONLY woman who knows the all the facide to adam (the good, the bad and the very ugly.)

She understand the complexity of his character and can put adam to check when he step out of bound.

That is why for me sharon will always be that chick and the one to give my adam his first heir

on a closing note, I hope and pray that this baby ended up being dylan as to give chelsea a purpose that she DESPERATELY in need of. JMO

I LOVE your post! Never thought of the pregnancy s/l this way but it could work, this being a soap of course and it's not a far stretch.

I didn't realize some women miscarry and not even bleed. It's true what they say, you learn something new every day.

Give me Shadam any day, I will be happy. I think Sharon and Adam are the perfect couple. She does understand him and he understands her. They face many storms and they can do it again.

I don't like Chelsea with Adam, and I don't know if I like her with Dylan, especially after what she's done to him. Poor guy! She made him her fool and I don't know if he will forgive her. I think it would be great to see Chelsea alone, raising her son for now, and then start a fresh romance with someone else.

Adam doesn't want the crazy, dumb blond. He will fight for Chelsea, he always has.

LMAO, You felt you had to pop in just to say Sharon is a "crazy, dumb blond"? How refreshing! Glad she's on your mind all day, every day.

#84   2013/09/25 01:25PM
    hubbardfan

[quote yr2013]:The Baby was not a Premie, it's Adam's Baby. Chelsie had the Doctor hide things from Dylan that showed how far along in her pregnancy she was. Adam is the baby's father.

ITA! there's NO DOUBT who the father is...ADAM! The idea of Sharon being 'the one' for Adam after all this time, is laughable! That ship sailed a loooooong time ago; he doesn't want her in the least!

#85   2013/09/25 01:43PM
    lilie

Hi yr2013, it's nice to see you . I'm glad you think my scenario could actually work. Maybe if the writers will think so too if they read the message board

#86   2013/09/25 01:47PM
    YR2013

Quote hubbardfan: [quote yr2013]:The Baby was not a Premie, it's Adam's Baby. Chelsie had the Doctor hide things from Dylan that showed how far along in her pregnancy she was. Adam is the baby's father.

ITA! there's NO DOUBT who the father is...ADAM! The idea of Sharon being 'the one' for Adam after all this time, is laughable! That ship sailed a loooooong time ago; he doesn't want her in the least!

I think she's always been the "one" for him so we'll have to agree to disagree on that note.

Nothing is laughable or has sailed on soaps because they break up couples and remake them. For now, I would say Shadam is on hold and I don't see them reuniting anytime soon because he has the baby and baby mama drama to deal with. Sharon is a busy little bee trying to hook Nick so she's occupied at the moment too. We'll see what the future holds for my lovely, sweet, romantic and dramatic Shadam.

#87   2013/09/25 01:50PM
    YR2013

Quote lilie: Hi yr2013, it's nice to see you . I'm glad you think my scenario could actually work. Maybe if the writers will think so too if they read the message board

I hope so too Lilie! A spin like that would be worth tuning in for.

#88   2013/09/25 01:52PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote hubbardfan: [quote yr2013]:The Baby was not a Premie, it's Adam's Baby. Chelsie had the Doctor hide things from Dylan that showed how far along in her pregnancy she was. Adam is the baby's father.

Thank you.

One would have to suspend all sense of any common sense to believe otherwise.....much less all that was depicted on this show this year.

Sorry, no can do.

Chelsea did not "miscarry". Her condition and criteria does not fit the bill no matter how long that post it.

The whole arguement conflicts with everything that was played out, voiced out and acted out.

End of s/l...but some will continue to entertain the bubble hype.

#89   2013/09/25 01:52PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Licorice_423: Thanks!

I understand what Chelsea did to Dylan was wrong, but Avery needs to get off of her high horse. I'm kinda over her, especially when she was still willing to marry Nick after he basically did the same thing for 18 years. I sure hope she doesn't blame Chelsea for Dylan's latest PTSD episode as I'm pretty sure it was the thunder booming that caused it.

Ain't feeling it for Avery anymore

#90   2013/09/25 01:59PM
    YR2013

Quote KeepingItReal:

Thank you.

One would have to suspend all sense of any common sense to believe otherwise.....much less all that was depicted on this show this year.

Sorry, no can do.

Chelsea did not "miscarry". Her condition and criteria does not fit the bill no matter how long that post it.

The whole arguement conflicts with everything that was played out, voiced out and acted out.

End of s/l...but some will continue to entertain the bubble hype.

Little harsh don't ya think? It's a soap, it's drama we're after, not happily ever after. I thought Lilie came up with a great s/l idea and it could work, just as other s/ls that are far fetch played out on our soaps before. I'm fine with Adam being the daddy, no biggie!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list