List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/24 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 03:06PM, Views: 6836, Replies: 95
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2013/09/24 09:02PM
    Re: Can Spoiler 9/24/13
    shilling

Quote lilie: Ooops here it is, the first sign that the kid maybe dylan's after all

Wasn't she already preggers when Dylan came to town and had their one night....

#62   2013/09/24 09:15PM
    lilie

Quote shilling:
    Quote lilie: Ooops here it is, the first sign that the kid maybe dylan's after all

please understand, I'm NOT stating for a fact that dylan is the baby's father rather I'm saying that there is a possibility she may have miscarried before dylan came into the picture and chelsea may not have realized it.

or another scenario could be that the pregnancy test was a false positive. just saying anything is possible

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 09:17PM
    #63   2013/09/24 10:34PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie:
    Quote shilling:

please understand, I'm NOT stating for a fact that dylan is the baby's father rather I'm saying that there is a possibility she may have miscarried before dylan came into the picture and chelsea may not have realized it.

or another scenario could be that the pregnancy test was a false positive. just saying anything is possible

I think the tests run when Chelsea went to the ER would have established fetal age each of the three times it happened. Also, Adam made it clear to Avery that he had seen with his own eyes that Peanut was clearly not as early as Chelsea claimed.

#64   2013/09/25 01:28AM
    Pravda

Quote Spike1976: Thanks Red!

This is going to be a long, long, long bumpy ride for Chadam.

Avery forgave Nick for keeping Summer's paternity but she's mad at Chelsea. I guess she only give leniency to men that she has feelings for.

Avery is frustrated because she regrets standing Nick up at the altar and
    she has no one to blame but Chessea. She is not sure she loves Dylan and now she really has no purpose. I see no role for her. I have no qualms about wanting Nick and Sharon back together. If I was Nick I'd find it flattering that Sharon would go thru such lengths to get me back.

#65   2013/09/25 01:38AM
    Pravda

Quote ajsp35801: Thanks Red...your recaps are the best.

That Hilary is a real piece of work. And I love her for it! The Winters need someone like her to shake them up. Neil apologizes and she goes viral with it. A heart of stone. I can't wait to see who cracks/softens it.

After the way that Adam is talking to Chelsea, I really hope that the writers don't want us to see them as a romantic couple EVER Again. While I understand that he is upset and his feelings might be hurt. When it is a romance (at heart soaps are), then the delivery should be a little softer. Just saying.

Why are we still playing up the Chloe/Kevin angle. That has been over for months. Let it go. Move on. They have nothing to tie them together. Unless they are going to put them back together...and really, what would be the point. They are a failed couple.

And Avery needs to shut up. Who is she supposed to be. The morality police. She doesn't have a dog in the fight. What Chelsea did has nothing to do with her.

I love me some Hilary. As evil as she is, she can do no wrong in my book. I wish instead of this Storyline the writers had made her Neil's long lost daughter. She has fire like Drucilla. More more more Hilary. And more $ex with Mason too.

#66   2013/09/25 01:52AM
    Nomer

Quote Squish:
    Quote Licorice_423: Thanks!

I understand what Chelsea did to Dylan was wrong, but Avery needs to get off of her high horse. I'm kinda over her, especially when she was still willing to marry Nick after he basically did the same thing for 18 years. I sure hope she doesn't blame Chelsea for Dylan's latest PTSD episode as I'm pretty sure it was the thunder booming that caused it.

Good point, it really is such a double standard really. What can you expect though Avery has proven over and over again that she lives by one set of rules and judges others with another set.

This is very true. Avery is pretty sickening. Judgemental harpie is what she is. And a sow too boot.

#67   2013/09/25 01:57AM
    Nomer

Quote shilling:

Yep she was, with Adam's baby. But these writers do not care if history makes sense. They are doing a rewrite a day so it would not surprise me to see them change it again.

#68   2013/09/25 01:59AM
    Pravda

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote JBosh:

Even though I love adam glowing with joy over a kid, I really hope it's Dylan's baby, this twist could mean the kid is up for grabs, besides MCE is still filming with SBU and the new magazine says dylan has a hard time getting over chelsea.So I hope they make chylan a family and KEEP ADAM FROM BEING TIED TO THE CON!!! PLEASE WRITERS MAKE IT HAPPEN, GIVE ADAM A NEW LADY LOVE TO HAVE A FAMILY WITH.

Sorry for the caps but I'm thrilled this could be Dylan's kid and chelsea is still missing dylan. I see no love for adam and I'm fine with that.

At this point, I would rather see Adam with anyone besides Chelsea...anyone! If I could dream a pairing for him, it would be Hilary.

That would be a treat. I would love to see them hit the sheets and use each other. Adam doesn't trust Mason though so she is tainted in his eyes.

#69   2013/09/25 02:06AM
    Pravda

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red for these spoilers. So Chelsea's baby could possibly be Dylans. This is getting stupid. I can't understand why Dylan and Adam don't go get a DNA test and end this confusion once and for all. The story line is going on for way too long. I'm liking this Dylan story line. Hope he gets help soon. His outbursts at Avery is mean. She's only trying to help him. I can see why Avery is mad at Chelsea. Can't wait for their argument. That will be some good drama there. Thanks again. Your spoilers are something that I look forward to and the first thing I go to when coming on to the board.

Dylan is mad at Avery because it's her fault. She should have dropped Nick when she found out Dylan was alive. Marrying your sister's husband or ex is a big zero!

#70   2013/09/25 02:09AM
    Nomer

Quote lilie:
    Quote shilling:

The timing isn't right. Dylan and Chelsea didn't have sex till March. That baby would not have survived at 20 weeks. It would have had to be in the pediatric ICU.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list